Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   Godzilla Cruisers Shootout (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/4756-godzilla-cruisers-shootout.html)

Administrator 06-19-2007 08:22 AM

Godzilla Cruisers Shootout

Original Article:
Godzilla Cruisers Shootout

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Godzilla Cruisers Shootout in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

Pegasus99 06-20-2007 11:43 PM

You guys are a joke. The Triumph Rocket III is the ultimate Godzilla cruiser and would leave any of the bikes you tested in the dust without raising a sweat. Didn't Triumph spend enough advertising money on your magazine or do you only test V-Twin Harley clones??

JmalB 06-21-2007 02:34 AM

Yeah if you ignore the Boss Hoss...

southcross 01-19-2008 04:14 AM

I have ridden most of the bikes in your shootout and bought the Honda VTX 1800C Spec 2. I would challenge you to match the stability and comfort of the other bikes after a 750 mile day. I rode my VTX from Louisville,Ky. to south Ga. in a little over 11 hours. Some mountain rodes,some rain, a lot of freeway riding. The VTX has proven to not disappoint me yet. I have a little over 10,000 miles in six months. I get a lot of people telling me what a good looking bike it is.

seruzawa 01-19-2008 07:03 AM

Really?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pegasus99 (Post 162150)
You guys are a joke. The Triumph Rocket III is the ultimate Godzilla cruiser and would leave any of the bikes you tested in the dust without raising a sweat. Didn't Triumph spend enough advertising money on your magazine or do you only test V-Twin Harley clones??

Well, perhaps then you know a way to force Triumph to provide a test bike for MO whenever MO wants one. Or should MO delay testing big cruisers for months or years while waiting for a Rocket?

sarnali2 01-19-2008 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pegasus99 (Post 162150)

Of course, the classic first post insult everyone ploy.........

Works every time eh?

sfcdjevans 01-20-2008 04:12 AM

First and last post......

seruzawa 01-20-2008 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfcdjevans (Post 177325)
First and last post......

Since he already knows that the Rocket is the "Ultimate Cruiser" why does he need to read a road test at all?

sarnali2 01-20-2008 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 177326)
Since he already knows that the Rocket is the "Ultimate Cruiser" why does he need to read a road test at all?

His purchase choice can only be validated if we all agree with him.........

sfcdjevans 01-20-2008 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 177333)
His purchase choice can only be validated if we all agree with him.........

Snicker, smirk, ok, ok I'll go clear the drive way......