Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   Godzilla Cruisers Shootout (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/4756-godzilla-cruisers-shootout.html)

DragonF6 04-20-2008 06:33 AM

If the man who spearheaded the development of the Honda Valkyrie hadn't died, that bike would still be produced. As a proud owner of the best cruiser ever made, my 44 years of riding say that it would have whipped all the latest contenders. If you get a chance to ride one, you will see what I am talking about.

longride 04-20-2008 02:33 PM

I have a chance to ride one whenever I want, and I pass every time. There is a reason it isn't made any more, and it ain't cause somebody died.

DragonF6 02-28-2009 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 182879)
I have a chance to ride one whenever I want, and I pass every time. There is a reason it isn't made any more, and it ain't cause somebody died.

You pass every time because you are afraid it will show up your present ride for what it is...an antique, underpowered, overpriced lemming machine.

jimhibbard63 02-28-2009 08:27 AM

Too much misplaced testosterone !!! go stand in the corner:eek: :p

sarnali2 02-28-2009 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonF6 (Post 205933)
You pass every time because you are afraid it will show up your present ride for what it is...an antique, underpowered, overpriced lemming machine.


....that would be worth more in a box in pieces than a valk was new..

BrowningBAR 02-28-2009 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonF6 (Post 205933)
You pass every time because you are afraid it will show up your present ride for what it is...an antique, underpowered, overpriced lemming machine.

Oh, good god. Let's not pretend the Valk's sh!t didn't stink. It was a cool cruiser and concept. But it wasn't a groundbreaking machine. I liked it because it was a Goldwing without all the extra crap or weight.

seruzawa 03-01-2009 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonF6 (Post 205933)
You pass every time because you are afraid it will show up your present ride for what it is...an antique, underpowered, overpriced lemming machine.

Wow. I didn't know that a Bandit1200 was a lemming machine.

Dr_Sprocket 03-01-2009 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 206067)
Wow. I didn't know that a Bandit1200 was a lemming machine.

Yup. It's true. Every time I tell people I have a motorcycle, the first thing they ask is, "Is it a Bandit 1200?".

The_AirHawk 03-01-2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr_Sprocket (Post 206071)
Yup. It's true. Every time I tell people I have a motorcycle, the first thing they ask is, "Is it a Bandit 1200?".

You too?

Man, if only I had a Nickel for every time I heard that question, I'd have like 13-cents.........

newagetwotone 03-01-2009 04:44 PM

Erm? maybe that 13 cents can get you a math tutor... ;-)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:33 PM.