Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 06-19-2007, 08:03 AM   #1
Administrator
Administrator

Default Motorcycle Restoration, The Art of Motion

Original Article:
Motorcycle Restoration, The Art of Motion

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Motorcycle Restoration, The Art of Motion in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-24-2008, 12:42 PM   #2
WiiZii_Woo
Registered Member

What a great article! I have to disagree with the prices going out of sight on some of these models. I think one of the best places to pick up a good vintage bike is at the J.Woods auction in Deland Florida the week before Daytona bike week. Especially toward the end of the auction, you can get some REALLY great deals on vintage bikes. The bikes MUST RUN in order to go into the auction.
Japanese bikes have become HIGHLY collectable right now and will continue to be a great investment. Also, I hate to say it, but, eBay is a really good place to find a deal now and then if you are patient and know exactly what you are looking for. My husband and I are avid vintage bike collectors of both british and japanese makes and have gotten some insane deals. Why ride around on a bike that everyone else has when you can own a fantastic unique piece of art that will only increase in value? Our bikes continue to go up and up and up in value. I think it's our retirement plan but I hate to part with any of them! I have some great videos of the vintage auction in Deland as well as some other great vintage shows if anyone cares to look. Let me know and I will post them.
WiiZii_Woo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:07 AM   #3
professore
Registered Member

Default Motorcycle Restoration Website

Hi All,

I have set up a website dedicated to motorcycle restoration called motorcycleprojects.com. If you have done any restoration we invite you to register with us and post details of it in the Forum.

MotorcycleProjects.com

Many thanks.
professore is offline   Reply With Quote