Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
- Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
- - Scooters Vs. Motorcycles (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/4690-scooters-vs-motorcycles.html)
Scooters Vs. Motorcycles
<a href="http://www.motorcycle.com//events/scooters-vs-motorcycles-45981.html">Scooters Vs. Motorcycles</a>
Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Scooters Vs. Motorcycles in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.
Hmmm...Well, at least he tell the difference between his Concours and my Silver Wing.
In response to the writers ignorance of Scooters
They are not MOPEDS because a MOPED stands for MOTOR PEDALS. If it doesn't have pedals then why would be call it a moped.AND also my 150cc 2009 CF MOTO Glory is outstanding with HANDLING, Great on Gas, Great on Insurance, I can ride with one hand while accelerating, my feet have room to relax, and I get from 0-40 quick. The manueverability is far better than a motorcycle becuase of the smaller size. Those are just some of the advantages you can't get on a Motorcycle. And these days only the ignorant want to be manly and mach, the rest of us care about our Education and Money,not who has the bigger engine.
Please reply, I am not insulting anyone I hope!
1. You are griping about a four year old article.
2. Complaining about the lack of maneuverability of a motorcycle is a bit silly.
3. Some of us care about "big engines" in addition to education and money.
4. If you insult people, you'll probably still get a reply or two.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:36 PM.|