Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 07-05-2007, 10:39 AM   #261
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrockTune View Post
It has been about a week now since I posted and submitted a request using the "Contact Us" link requesting the status of my subscription be corrected to "Premium Member". I have had no reply at all. I'm wondering what the point of subscribing was if I cannot access the premium content...
Brocktune, we got you the premium member tag that you should have had. Sorry for the mistake.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-06-2007, 09:34 PM   #262
BrockTune
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Brocktune, we got you the premium member tag that you should have had. Sorry for the mistake.
It works! Awesome!! Thanks for resolving this.

"We are not retreating - We are advancing in another direction..." - Gen. Douglas MacArthur.
BrockTune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 02:27 PM   #263
eekadog
Founding Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Duke View Post
Patience, my web-weary friends! You will be seeing a new bike test every Wednesday for the rest of time, and it will rotate into the top spot on the home page. A couple of snafus meant that Pete's review of the K1200R Sport scheduled to go up on 6/27 has been delayed, but it should be up later today.

Also in the MO processor is a report from the Laconia bike rally and a look at the 2008 Suzuki lineup, both of which are still in the process of loading.

The concern about being aware of new stories is being addressed by the upcoming implementation of a Latest Articles component on the home page, which will make it much easier to keep track of what we've been posting.

Again, I beg of you to remain patient with us as we work out the kinks of MO:2. We're listening, we're revising and we're working our pitiful little tails off. I assure you that we'll soon become a smooth-running machine and a lot less buggy.
I would ***** but now MO is free...
eekadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 03:04 AM   #264
gas_pig
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope.
But the old rope was worn in just right and still had plenty of hangings left in it.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:17 AM   #265
robb_millett
Registered Member

I can't say as how I'm partciularly pleased wiht the functionality of the new site. fully half of my attempts to open ride reviews or articles end up in "page not available" errors. sometimes even the home link sends me to a "page not available" error.

I've been trying to read the Rocker article, but it won't open. "Page not avaialble"

the old software never gave me this much shiat.
robb_millett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 09:49 AM   #266
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb_millett View Post
I can't say as how I'm partciularly pleased wiht the functionality of the new site. fully half of my attempts to open ride reviews or articles end up in "page not available" errors. sometimes even the home link sends me to a "page not available" error.

I've been trying to read the Rocker article, but it won't open. "Page not avaialble"

the old software never gave me this much shiat.
Robb, the Rocker article is up and running fine. What browser are you using?
Old 08-15-2007, 10:13 AM   #267
robb_millett
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Robb, the Rocker article is up and running fine. What browser are you using?
internet exploder V6.0 SP2 from work, through the company firewall. I haven't tried it from home yet.
robb_millett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:08 PM   #268
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

During all the wailing and gnashing of teeth about the f'ing IIHS and NTSB, I'd like to take a moment and say: "Thanks MO, you're banging out some great content here of late. I'm finding lots of good articles and photos, I like the videos a lot, and everything MO is just peachy-keen." Except Kevin Duke never responded to my inquiry about the "Superbikes" show, which really hurt my feelings. I've been crying myself to sleep for two weeks.
Old 09-12-2007, 12:29 PM   #269
Kevin_Duke
Motorcycle.com Staff

If I spent my time writing you emails, I'd never have time to crank out all the content you're praising!

Seriously, I don't know if I received your inquiry - my inbox is a flurry of activity that's overwhelming at times. Care to share your question with the class?

Anyway, thanks for the kudos. Whether the MO:2 haters realize it or not, we're really working very hard to deliver good stuff in a timely manner. We're now being fairly successful in this regard, but we're still far from feeling totally satisfied with what we have on the site. Look for more improvements in the weeks and months ahead.

kd
Kevin_Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:56 PM   #270
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Default TV's Kevin Duke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Duke View Post
If I spent my time writing you emails, I'd never have time to crank out all the content you're praising!

Seriously, I don't know if I received your inquiry - my inbox is a flurry of activity that's overwhelming at times. Care to share your question with the class?

Anyway, thanks for the kudos. Whether the MO:2 haters realize it or not, we're really working very hard to deliver good stuff in a timely manner. We're now being fairly successful in this regard, but we're still far from feeling totally satisfied with what we have on the site. Look for more improvements in the weeks and months ahead.

kd
Actually I did a post in the MC Lounge. I saw you (I think it was you) on TV's "Superbikes" show. It was about a class on Stunt Riding with some celeb m/c personalities. I was wondering if you liked it, was it worth doing for the average citizen, any amusing stories to tell?