Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 06-27-2007, 03:48 PM   #251
gruss
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomk2 View Post
I don't have a damn thing to say... I jsut wanted to post to see if I had one of those premium logo thingies.
yeah what does mine say

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-28-2007, 06:04 AM   #252
billlang675
Founding Member

Angry

if they don't fix this site up it maybe former member.
billlang675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 07:13 AM   #253
amacphail
Registered Member

I really enjoy the new site, but I have a problem that I hop someone can help me with. I used to be able to get an RSS feed of the news forum on my Yahoo home page. That RSS feed no longer works. Any ideas on how to fix this?
amacphail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:30 PM   #254
alexdz
Registered Member

Cool MO 2.0 is sexy, but there's a problem...

MO is one of the 7 or 8 sites that I have set up in a "check daily" bookmarks group, which I "open all in tabs" every day after work. With the old MO, there was often a new picture on the front page (even if it pointed to a week old bike review) and the new News items were listed right there on top. In other words, it seemed fresh on most days.

Now with MO 2.0, I've been looking at that same goddamn Duc 1098 since launch day. In fact, pretty much everything looks unchanged from day to day. I have to scroll down to see the "Latest News Box" before I can get excited. Anyway, it just doesn't have the same dynamic qualities it used to have with the front page arranged as it is now.

Speaking of me being excited and dynamic, the other day I was stopped at a light on my Trophy, and this african-american girl with an absolutely perfect, petite body in tight jeans, riding a yellow mid-90's FZR (I think) pulled up next to me. Sexiest thing I've ever seen. Made me forget about all those ugly lesbians my ex-wife hangs out with. I get dynamic just thinking about it.
alexdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:37 PM   #255
eekadog
Founding Member

i have faith in MO!
eekadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 02:59 PM   #256
Kevin_Duke
Motorcycle.com Staff

Patience, my web-weary friends! You will be seeing a new bike test every Wednesday for the rest of time, and it will rotate into the top spot on the home page. A couple of snafus meant that Pete's review of the K1200R Sport scheduled to go up on 6/27 has been delayed, but it should be up later today.

Also in the MO processor is a report from the Laconia bike rally and a look at the 2008 Suzuki lineup, both of which are still in the process of loading.

The concern about being aware of new stories is being addressed by the upcoming implementation of a Latest Articles component on the home page, which will make it much easier to keep track of what we've been posting.

Again, I beg of you to remain patient with us as we work out the kinks of MO:2. We're listening, we're revising and we're working our pitiful little tails off. I assure you that we'll soon become a smooth-running machine and a lot less buggy.
Kevin_Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 03:40 PM   #257
seruzawa
The Toad

Some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:00 PM   #258
BrockTune
Registered Member

It has been about a week now since I posted and submitted a request using the "Contact Us" link requesting the status of my subscription be corrected to "Premium Member". I have had no reply at all. I'm wondering what the point of subscribing was if I cannot access the premium content...

"We are not retreating - We are advancing in another direction..." - Gen. Douglas MacArthur.
BrockTune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 04:15 AM   #259
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default I'll get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrockTune View Post
It has been about a week now since I posted and submitted a request using the "Contact Us" link requesting the status of my subscription be corrected to "Premium Member". I have had no reply at all. I'm wondering what the point of subscribing was if I cannot access the premium content...
I will try to modify your account. Send me a note and let me knwo if it worked.
Old 07-04-2007, 04:32 AM   #260
Nem
Registered Member

The picture for the SuperMoto category on this page:
http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/reviews.html
is wrong.
Nem is offline   Reply With Quote