Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   Welcome to the brand-spankin' new MO 2.0! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/4638-welcome-brand-spankin-new-mo-2-0-a.html)

MO_tard 06-19-2007 06:53 AM

I like it!

JOEP 06-19-2007 06:59 AM

Looking GoooD

IBKING
Star Touring Chapter 230

fumanchu 06-19-2007 07:01 AM

just wanted to see if i was a 'founding member' or a 'premium founding member'. i need that kind of reinforcement.

Kenneth_Moore 06-19-2007 07:08 AM

Your modern world frightens and confuses me. I'm just an unfrozen caveman motorcyclist. Are tiny demons painting pictures behind this glass? Are spirits trying to speak to me? I don't know. But I do know that a website that changes it's format so drastically as to cause it's paying member emotional and pschycological harm is liable for lawsuits, with compensatory and punative damages in the millions. We'll be in touch.

longride 06-19-2007 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 161092)
Testing.

I'm not certain I like the new forum format. Now it's just like every OTHER BB out there, that I detest.........

I think they are all like this for a reason. It works. You aren't a Harley rider, are you??

Kevin_Duke 06-19-2007 07:17 AM

Hey there, gang! It's the dawn of a new era over here at MO:2! Glad to hear some positive comments already. The new format is going to take some getting used to, but it's going to be a much better system, both in the Forum and in the editorial pages.

So far, nearly everything seems to work. The main issue we see so far is that some of the large images in our photo galleries are not yet available. We're aware of this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. These large-format photos will be available to all subscribers.

You probably can't imagine the amount of work that has gone on behind the scenes to make this this major leap forward, and there are a bunch of really talented and hard-working people involved to pull this off. We all sincerely hope you all enjoy what we're bringing you!

Please let us know what you think of this new stuff! It might be like parking a new bike in your garage: It seems a little strange and unfamiliar at first, but then it turns into your new best friend!

-KD, Ed-in-Chief

BrowningBAR 06-19-2007 07:23 AM

Neat. And I was worried I was going to have to pay attention to my job today...

sarnali2 06-19-2007 07:38 AM

don't talk tosh

Schoon 06-19-2007 07:38 AM

So far.. I like it.

Kevin_Duke 06-19-2007 07:41 AM

One more thing. As you know, pretty much all MO's content is now accessible by non-subscribers, so this is your chance to share your love for MO with your cheap-*** buddies who never subscribed! Do us all a favor and send a link to all your friends so they can know about the greatest motorcycle site on the web. The more the merrier!

-KD