Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   2013 Arizona Bike Week Report (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/20966-2013-arizona-bike-week-report.html)

Administrator 04-29-2013 02:30 PM

2013 Arizona Bike Week Report

Original Article:
2013 Arizona Bike Week Report

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2013 Arizona Bike Week Report in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

jmdonald 04-30-2013 08:17 AM

Damn.

I was attending motorcycle week in Lithuania this year. If I had only known.

pushrod 04-30-2013 10:49 AM

Very nice write-up! The 'Babes' thumbnail links are bad, though.

seruzawa 04-30-2013 06:48 PM

I love bike weeks. There should be more of these all over the country. When the HD riders are there they aren't here.

sarnali2 04-30-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 281305)
I love bike weeks. There should be more of these all over the country. When the HD riders are there they aren't here.

Party Pooper, what's wrong with hundreds of bearded weirdos on Harleys wobbling down the street??? Don'cha feel the Thunder Dude!!!!!!!

Kevin_Duke 04-30-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pushrod (Post 281287)

They work for me. Anyone else having issues with this?

seruzawa 04-30-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 281307)
Party Pooper, what's wrong with hundreds of bearded weirdos on Harleys wobbling down the street??? Don'cha feel the Thunder Dude!!!!!!!

I do feel something in my pants.

Jeez. You should see I-70 down around Moab/Arches. Or Yellowstone. Grand Canyon.You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Hog.

The Spaceman 05-01-2013 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pushrod (Post 281287)

Lucky you. Yeesh!

sarnali2 05-01-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 281316)
I do feel something in my pants.

Jeez. You should see I-70 down around Moab/Arches. Or Yellowstone. Grand Canyon.You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Hog.

Yeah we went to Yellowstone last year and stayed at the lake, considering that all Harley riders are posers that never ride their bikes there sure were a lot of them on the roads, didn't see all the trailers they hauled them on either, a few here and there but I'd say the vast majority were ridden there. Tons of GW's too and a smattering of Beemers with most of them being GS's, not very many sportbikes oddly enough considering that they supposededly outsell dinosaurs 100/1 and the ones we did see were mostly Euros like Triumph, Ducati and BMW's...

The_AirHawk 05-01-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 281323)
Yeah we went to Yellowstone last year and stayed at the lake, considering that all Harley riders are posers that never ride their bikes there sure were a lot of them on the roads, didn't see all the trailers they hauled them on either, a few here and there but I'd say the vast majority were ridden there. Tons of GW's too and a smattering of Beemers with most of them being GS's, not very many sportbikes oddly enough considering that they supposededly outsell dinosaurs 100/1 and the ones we did see were mostly Euros like Triumph, Ducati and BMW's...

"Geezer Bikes" are Doomed I tellya - Doomed! DOOMED! DOOMED! DOOOOOMMMMEEEDD!!!

(D'yer think that was too-many "Doomed's"?)