Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   2013 Harley-Davidson CVO Overview (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/20493-2013-harley-davidson-cvo-overview.html)

Administrator 08-20-2012 08:15 PM

2013 Harley-Davidson CVO Overview
 

Original Article:
2013 Harley-Davidson CVO Overview

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2013 Harley-Davidson CVO Overview in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

The Spaceman 08-21-2012 06:55 AM

Is the Breakout™ a new model for 2013? I haven't heard that name before. It looks like a Deuce with chopped fenders.

Buzglyd 08-21-2012 07:02 AM

I like all the CVO models but there's something about that Road Glide...

I can't quite put my finger on it. . .


Tom Roderick 08-21-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Spaceman (Post 277049)
Is the Breakout™ a new model for 2013? I haven't heard that name before. It looks like a Deuce with chopped fenders.

Yes, the Breakout is a new model. We did a separate story on it here.

Buzglyd 08-21-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Roderick (Post 277058)
Yes, the Breakout is a new model. We did a separate story on it here.

But it looks like the Breakout will be CVO only.

I don't see a plane Jane Breakout listed.

The Spaceman 08-21-2012 01:56 PM

See the change! Join the movement!

Get a Clean Face | Bioré® Skincare

Tom Roderick 08-22-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 277059)
But it looks like the Breakout will be CVO only.

I don't see a plane Jane Breakout listed.

No standard model available, CVO only.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:04 AM.