Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   2012 European Literbike Shootout Teaser - Video (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/20269-2012-european-literbike-shootout-teaser-video.html)

Administrator 05-11-2012 09:15 AM

2012 European Literbike Shootout Teaser - Video
 

Original Article:
2012 European Literbike Shootout Teaser - Video

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2012 European Literbike Shootout Teaser - Video in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

jmdonald 05-11-2012 09:41 AM

What a Lineup
 
Great teaser guys ....I mean you lucky bastards. Next week should tie up some loose ends. Video production is really world class. Soon you will be the most sought after moto-journos on the planet.

Huss 05-11-2012 12:19 PM

Excellent

My only complaint is for the future when you compare the Kawi vs the winner of this group. We already know it's 'worse' than the BMW from numerous head to head tests.
But the Kawi could still place last in this field, while Japan vs Europe suggests it would be one of the top two bikes instead of possibly the 4th best sport bike...

Kevin_Duke 05-11-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmdonald (Post 275276)
Great teaser guys ....I mean you lucky bastards. Next week should tie up some loose ends. Video production is really world class. Soon you will be the most sought after moto-journos on the planet.

Yep, it was an excellent few days to be a MO staffer. Quail on Saturday, Infineon on Sunday, Thunderhill on Monday! Kudos to new addition Mike Maez for producing a kick-ass video!

Duken4evr 05-11-2012 09:18 PM

Aside from fantastic bikes and a great track, My experience is that Keigwins events are always good for some tasty lunch. Lucky bastards - LOL

Looking forward to the rest.

The Spaceman 05-12-2012 09:47 AM

The videos just keep getting better and better. The intro to this one even got my kid's attention...not an easy thing to do! And if it weren't for the video, I might never have known Panigale is pronounced: "Pan-a-gal-ay." Having said that, I'm sticking with "Finagle."

The onboard shots were excellent, do you use GoPro cameras for that?

The grande finale shootout with Japan Inc. is going to be great!

Kevin_Duke 05-12-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duken4evr (Post 275295)
Aside from fantastic bikes and a great track, My experience is that Keigwins events are always good for some tasty lunch. Lucky bastards - LOL

Looking forward to the rest.

If you had these three bikes to ride at your will, you'd probably skip lunch, too. We did!

Kevin_Duke 05-12-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Spaceman (Post 275299)
The videos just keep getting better and better. The intro to this one even got my kid's attention...not an easy thing to do! And if it weren't for the video, I might never have known Panigale is pronounced: "Pan-a-gal-ay." Having said that, I'm sticking with "Finagle."

The onboard shots were excellent, do you use GoPro cameras for that?

The grande finale shootout with Japan Inc. is going to be great!

Glad you liked the vid. New guy Mike Maez is a fantastic addition! For onboards, we used a Contour and a GoPro.

BuellBoy 05-14-2012 02:37 PM

Why no MV Agusta?
 
They're European too??

The Spaceman 05-15-2012 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuellBoy (Post 275334)
They're European too??

It's been a few days since I read the article, but I'm pretty sure they specifically mentioned why MV Agusta wasn't included.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:40 PM.