Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   Win a Trip to Monterey for MotoGP at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/20162-win-trip-monterey-for-motogp-mazda-raceway-laguna-seca.html)

Administrator 03-29-2012 12:50 PM

Win a Trip to Monterey for MotoGP at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

Original Article:
Win a Trip to Monterey for MotoGP at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Win a Trip to Monterey for MotoGP at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

Buzglyd 03-29-2012 01:46 PM

What if we're not on FB?

Can't we just like you on our own?

Kevin_Duke 03-29-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 274228)
What if we're not on FB?

Can't we just like you on our own?

Rules are rules! Just make up a FB ID if you want to remain stuck in the 20th century.

Buzglyd 03-29-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin_Duke (Post 274230)
Rules are rules! Just make up a FB ID if you want to remain stuck in the 20th century.

Been there done that on FB.

I deleted my account more than a year ago and haven't missed it.

The_AirHawk 03-29-2012 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 274232)

The "great" (terrible) thing about Faceplant is, IT'S STILL THERE!

The don't "delete" NOTHIN'!

Sorry MO, I wouldn't start a Faceplant account in my name if you GAVE me the trip ahead of time to do so.

Hope someone Deserving wins it!

12er 03-29-2012 04:35 PM

Whew, I just bought my ticket and lodging yesterday. No way I'm using facebook...

Kevin_Duke 03-30-2012 09:56 AM

You guys sound like the people who were p-shawing television in the 1950s... :)

Buzglyd 03-30-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin_Duke (Post 274258)
You guys sound like the people who were p-shawing television in the 1950s... :)

Like I said, already did it.

I am the future! Facebook is for grandma and grandpa now.

jmdonald 03-30-2012 11:31 AM

Danger

Gentlemen, know that FB is being used by the New World Order as a mind control device. If anyone is using this or any other Social Network mechanism, have experienced blackouts and loss of time you are in very real danger. It is quite possible you have been implanted with a global tracking device. The voices you may be hearing do not have your best interest in mind.

The Spaceman 03-30-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 274232)

We're on the same page Buzz.

I don't think most people have any idea how insidious and invasive FB is. I'm no conspiracy nut; these guys are invading privacy more effectively than the FBI ever dreamed of. When I dug into the details of FB's data collection schemes (such as monitoring your browsing even when you're not logged in to their site) I dumped them fast.

I officially protest MO's failure to offer an alternative way to enter the contest!