Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   Ryca CS-1 Review (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/19499-ryca-cs-1-review.html)

Administrator 10-05-2011 03:22 PM

Ryca CS-1 Review

Original Article:
Ryca CS-1 Review

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Ryca CS-1 Review in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

schizuki 10-05-2011 04:05 PM

Outstanding. Ingenious. If I had an old Savage in the garage I'd be cutting them a check.

The Spaceman 10-06-2011 04:46 AM

These guys (Ryca) were in a couple of the M/C mags about a year - 18 months ago, but when I called them, they were completely backed up on delivering kits. You had to give them a deposit and get in line. IIRC, the delivery date was 6 months or more.

Has that improved? Can you send them money and get back a kit in a reasonable time now?

Buzglyd 10-06-2011 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Spaceman (Post 267703)
These guys (Ryca) were in a couple of the M/C mags about a year - 18 months ago, but when I called them, they were completely backed up on delivering kits. You had to give them a deposit and get in line. IIRC, the delivery date was 6 months or more.

Has that improved? Can you send them money and get back a kit in a reasonable time now?

No, but if you send me money, my Uncle in Nigeria will send you a vast fortune AND a Ryca!

The Spaceman 10-06-2011 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 267705)
No, but if you send me money, my Uncle in Nigeria will send you a vast fortune AND a Ryca!

Can I interest you in some exciting Time Share Investments here in Sunny South Florida. Exclusive Beach Front parcels are Still Available. Act Fast, these units Won't Last!

You're coming up on TEN THOUSAND POSTS there, Mr. B. Will Kevin buy you dinner and present you with a plaque when you hit the big 10K?

Buzglyd 10-06-2011 06:31 AM

Now if they could just find a way to slip a 250cc two-stroke into it, then we'd be talking fun!

Maybe an old Yamaha Bandit motor.

SpeedwayRN 10-06-2011 08:14 AM

Or a KX 500 motor! :-)

Dr_Sprocket 10-06-2011 03:22 PM

Holy cr@p! Is this the same EBass from MO days-gone-by?! It's always good to read an old friend.

12er 10-06-2011 03:30 PM

There was a black one parked behind my building last week. I was wondering what it was. Just figured it was one of the new custom builders since chops are out and cafe is in. Cool little bike, too little for me but cool none the less. The belt was throwing me for a minute when I first looked at it "is that a belt?"

Buzglyd 10-06-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr_Sprocket (Post 267733)
Holy cr@p! Is this the same EBass from MO days-gone-by?! It's always good to read an old friend.

It is. I didn't even notice. I haven't seen ebass for years.

He looks "well fed."