Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 08-23-2011, 10:10 AM   #51
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
The colonoscopy is nothing, when they actually start removing parts is when it gets fun:

First an incision through the belly button and one off to the left to cut the colon loose from it's moorings, then about a six inch incision below the navel to grab a hold of it and pull it out to make the cut, then stuff it all back in and jam a stapler up your ass to staple the two pieces back together, then cut and instal a temporary drain in your abdominal cavity to see if any waste is leaking out of the "work area" ..then you wake up feeling like... well... someone had just yanked your guts out and stuffed them back in.....

Yes, it f'n hurts very bad... no, there isn't enough morphine in that little pump to stop it from hurting.....
Have you seen.... my Stapler?.....
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-23-2011, 05:37 PM   #52
V2Rider
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
The colonoscopy is nothing, when they actually start removing parts is when it gets fun:

First an incision through the belly button and one off to the left to cut the colon loose from it's moorings, then about a six inch incision below the navel to grab a hold of it and pull it out to make the cut, then stuff it all back in and jam a stapler up your ass to staple the two pieces back together, then cut and instal a temporary drain in your abdominal cavity to see if any waste is leaking out of the "work area" ..then you wake up feeling like... well... someone had just yanked your guts out and stuffed them back in.....

Yes, it f'n hurts very bad... no, there isn't enough morphine in that little pump to stop it from hurting.....
Yup, that about covers it.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:30 PM   #53
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena C View Post
Carbon fiber is a super strong material that's also extremely lightweight.

Carbon fiber is basically very thin strands of carbon -- even thinner than human hair. The strands can be twisted together, like yarn.

Although carbon fiber is very expensive, it’s very popular. It has a fantastic weight-to-strength ratio.

Its strength and weight make it ideal for electric cars, sports cars and luxury cars.
I'm intreagued, tell me more...do you like Gladiator movies?...rainy nights in front of the fireplace?...a cheeky little Merlot some Brie and crusty bread perhaps?....

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:21 AM   #54
Kevin_Duke
Motorcycle.com Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie-b View Post
I cannot believe that the Suzuki GSX1250FA, formally know as the Bandit, received the honorable mention in the sport touring category. I consider myself a Suzuki guy, but how did this happen? Is it that no one else had a newer model or did the raters figure it was Suzuki's turn to get a bone....I always liked the Bandit but only a name change is needed and wah-la!!!! a good sport touring machine. IMO, the Bandit was underrated and it is good the see the model finally get recognition.
Due to the current economic woes, we tried to highlight many of the good values out there. The GSX has an excellent balance of price, comfort, performance and weight, and it's a cheap alternative to pricier (and usually heavier) S-T rigs.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:51 PM   #55
Kevin_Duke
Motorcycle.com Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbtowns View Post
Just wanted to throw in a thumbs up for the Shorai batteries. Put one in my Duc ST4s, and the thing has never started easier, and the weight loss was actually noticeable the first time I swung a leg over the bike, unlike that carbon clutch cover. It cranks the bike faster than anything else I've tried as the article says, never needs to go on the trickle charger, and weighs about 1 1/2 lbs. Incredible. No, I don't work for them!
Just posted our review of the Shorai LFX!
http://www.motorcycle.com/products/s...iew-91165.html