Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   2011 Harley-Davidson Blackline Review [Video] (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/18839-2011-harley-davidson-blackline-review-video.html)

Buzglyd 06-30-2011 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Angus (Post 262392)
I've owned Panasonic DMC series for years, and picked up last year the DMC-TS3 (indestructable camera). Found the only time I actually use a camera was in the worst conditions possible for a traditional setup ... Drunk & near water. LOL

The reason most are considered HD clones isn't because Harley was one of the first makers. It's because after WW2 HD (along with other US companies @ the behest of our Gov) sent tool & die equipment to Japan, most notably. Indian had all but filed bankruptcy by this point.

That's how Honda and, eventually, the other Asian makers were able to start making Harley-style cruisers. Ever since, HD has set the precedent for style while Asia follows willingly.

I don't agree with someone calling British, German or Italian bikes clones because their roots typically pre-date that war.

Also, I would've rather bought a new Vic Vegas 8-Ball (it cost the same as my used FXSTC) but the dealer network, aftermarket & area mechanics didn't support Victory. When it came down to buying a US maker bike; HD was a safer choice.

Drunk and near water is bad for a LOT of things!

Sir_Angus 06-30-2011 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 262400)
Drunk and near water is bad for a LOT of things!

So I thought it would be fun if we all went around and said our name and a little something about ourselves. I'll start...

My name is Angus, and I like to party. All right you're up.

Buzglyd 06-30-2011 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Angus (Post 262410)
So I thought it would be fun if we all went around and said our name and a little something about ourselves. I'll start...

My name is Angus, and I like to party. All right you're up.

My name is Buzz and I'm going for a ride.

I think lunch in Lake Cuyamaca will be nice today.

See ya suckers!

newagetwotone 06-30-2011 10:08 AM

My name is NATT and... i can't party because of the drugs I'm on >_>

BTW, i asked in another thread but, where's cuddy been?

sarnali2 06-30-2011 10:30 AM

I'm Sarnali and I like to wind up Libertarians and Republicans by asking them what they'll do with all the poor and unemployed their selfish bullsh*t ideas will cause...

newagetwotone 06-30-2011 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 262416)
I'm Sarnali and I like to wind up Libertarians and Republicans by asking them what they'll do with all the poor and unemployed their selfish bullsh*t ideas will cause...

Wrap them in bacon and put them in a giant oven at 350 for a half an hour. That'll keep them warm...

The_AirHawk 06-30-2011 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newagetwotone (Post 262418)
Wrap them in bacon and put them in a giant oven at 350 for a half an hour. That'll keep them warm...

Mmmmm! Baconburgers!

Morbo the Destroyer 06-30-2011 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newagetwotone (Post 262415)
My name is NATT and... i can't party because of the drugs I'm on >_>

BTW, i asked in another thread but, where's cuddy been?

I was wondering that myself yesterday. I hope his still didn't explode.

terrycoxusa 06-30-2011 06:51 PM

like lipstick on a pig

Harley is like a 40 year old hooker with a new dress on.

newagetwotone 06-30-2011 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terrycoxusa (Post 262459)
Harley is like a 40 year old hooker with a new dress on.

Tell me more, I'm intrigued....