Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 06-15-2011, 02:39 PM   #21
Sir_Angus
Registered Member

That was disappointing. You should've made something up.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-15-2011, 03:41 PM   #22
12er
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid Killer View Post
Thats reminds me. A few weeks ago while riding to work I saw another rider on the side of the road. I was looking to see if he broke down or crashed. It turned out he was riding on the freeway without any gear on and a big rock hit him in the face. He was lucky it wasnt an eye but he was bleeding really bad. Blood was all down his neck and all over his pants and he was trying to apply pressure to a pretty deep cut.
Sounds like the old motocross days before full face helmets. My buddy got tagged behind my old cr480 and busted his lip bigtime and that was with the goggle clip-on mouth guard. The worst bug wise is getting nailed by a wasp, had one thud under my collar and kept getting stung until I could pull over and scrape what was left of it off my neck. Nastiest was having a large flying bug of some kind hit the mouth screen on my off road helmet on a DS ride out on the slab. Mouth full of yellow guts at 80mph. Gagging and riding = not safe.
12er is offline   Reply With Quote