Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 05-03-2011, 12:16 PM   #1
Administrator
Administrator

Default 2012 Kymco Scooter Lineup Review

Original Article:
2012 Kymco Scooter Lineup Review

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2012 Kymco Scooter Lineup Review in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.
Administrator is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-04-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
Beer Baron
Registered Member

KYMCO has come a long way. We own a Grand Vista and while it is a great scoot it loses a bit in the looks department. Have had my eye on the Downtown 300i for some time but now the new People is getting my attention. My wife will love the look of the Like. It's great that KYMCO is aggressively engaged in the US scoot market.

Nice line-up review!

1984 Honda Nighthawk cb650sc
Beer Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:19 AM   #3
Morbo the Destroyer
Registered Member

"Matress Dismount..."
Was that with a backflip?

Thomas Jefferson wrote that the 1st Amendment erected a "wall of separation" between the church and the state (James Madison said it "drew a line," but it is Jefferson's term that sticks with us today). The phrase is commonly thought to mean that the government should not establish, support, or otherwise involve itself in any religion.

Its.......A FACT!
Morbo the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 07:28 AM   #4
TheScooterScoop
Registered Member

Default Not quite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbo the Destroyer View Post
"Matress Dismount..."
Was that with a backflip?
Nah, I usually do the "Pour" maneuver, where I just sort of pour out of bed OR the "Leverage Kick" where, from a supine position, I lift my legs and quickly swing them down and to the side while tightening my stomach, causing my upper body to sit up out of bed and my feet to touch the floor.

My backflipping out of bed days ended in college.

steve
TheScooterScoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:08 AM   #5
gabihagwood
Registered Member

Kymco is really starting to take off here in Oz. I own a 50cc Sento and saw the 100cc is available in Europe. I love the look of the People and here we have the Espresso as well.........nice.
I love my scooter ride it 30km to work everyday, anyone know how to make it go faster? I have read where you can de-govern, de-restrict, remove the limiter or whatever you call it. Sorry I'm just starting ti learn about my Scoot and for some reason when a female asks questions we are answered with a chuckle.....cute. Anyway, when I'm on my Pink Sento wearing my Husbands Leather jacket, leather gloves and boots, you best not be messin' with me.....I say that with fondness and caring.G
Cheers Gabi
gabihagwood is offline   Reply With Quote