Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 01-28-2011, 03:37 PM   #1
Administrator
Administrator

Default 2011 Dainese AGV USA Collection Preview

Original Article:
2011 Dainese AGV USA Collection Preview

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2011 Dainese AGV USA Collection Preview in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2011, 03:30 AM   #2
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Thanks great write up, wondering if they are offering some lighter colors such as the white full suit. Dianese has been my choice since the start.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:42 AM   #3
Jeff Cobb
Motorcycle.com Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKE1K View Post
Thanks great write up, wondering if they are offering some lighter colors such as the white full suit. Dianese has been my choice since the start.
Thanks Moke. I started with Dainese too in the 80s. Not really sure about 100% white (or lighter colors) for off the rack. I've not seen it lately.

Here's what they have off the rack.

You might be able to get a higher percentage of white or other light colors through their custom program. I've seen in the past where the cloth stretch panels were white. I think they now use black stretch panels to hide dirt, and create an accented look. But you could try calling the D-store to check what's what.

Last edited by Jeff Cobb : 01-29-2011 at 11:07 AM.
Jeff Cobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:51 PM   #4
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

I'd like to climb in that one suite with the tatooed lady still in it. Just call me Mr. Snoid.
Old 02-04-2011, 03:30 PM   #5
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Rwwoowwww Rrrwwrarrr