Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   2011 Harley-Davidson Blackline Softail (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/17485-2011-harley-davidson-blackline-softail.html)

The_AirHawk 01-26-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pplassm (Post 254985)
And he's still got that gay-ass picture as his icon. Geez.

You have a problem with Gay-ass people, Homophobe?

The_AirHawk 01-26-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin_Duke (Post 254984)
You have too much free time, 'Hawk! Willy G's right wrist carries an ornamental H-D wristband.

Well, that's just Ghey.

pplassm 01-26-2011 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 254993)
You have a problem with Gay-ass people, Homophobe?

Dood, DOOD! My brother's gay.

Duken4evr 01-26-2011 03:29 PM

It occurs to me. Doing essentially the same thing over and over with incremental differences sure is boring and tiresome. Yawn...

Morbo the Destroyer 01-27-2011 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duken4evr (Post 255013)
It occurs to me. Doing essentially the same thing over and over with incremental differences sure is boring and tiresome. Yawn...

Welcome to "life."

Duken4evr 01-27-2011 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morbo the Destroyer (Post 255024)
Welcome to "life."

Too true. Motorcycles are to be an escape from that, not a continuation of it.

Morbo the Destroyer 01-27-2011 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duken4evr (Post 255027)
Too true. Motorcycles are to be an escape from that, not a continuation of it.

So, what do we do? Buy an oddball motorcycle that most people think is ugly, but that has 10 second quarter mile times and solid handling in the curves? One that can perform as a DS, an ST, and even a daily commuter?

Or do we turn to drugs, alcohol, and depraved sexual behaviour?

Buzglyd 01-27-2011 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morbo the Destroyer (Post 255030)
So, what do we do? Buy an oddball motorcycle that most people think is ugly, but that has 10 second quarter mile times and solid handling in the curves? One that can perform as a DS, an ST, and even a daily commuter?

I think one can combine the sexual behavior and a nice sport touring mount.

Aloha you Mofos! I'm off to Kauai.

I'll say hi to Moke's relatives for you.

Kevin_Duke 01-27-2011 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morbo the Destroyer (Post 255030)

I recommend simply riding whatever you've got. The experience of moving through the air on a single-track machine is always the dominant impression, no matter what you're riding. If you're tuned in to that, it barely matters what you're riding. :)

Duken4evr 01-27-2011 04:16 PM

I ride street and dirt. The variety keeps it interesting.

Forced to choose between the two, I would choose off road riding. Long distance trail riding in Colorado on a well sorted not really street legal but wearing a license plate to go with it's knobbies dirt bike is as close to heaven as it gets for me. I may check out Moab in a few months though :)