Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   Motorcycle Insurance: Casualty Liability (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/17247-motorcycle-insurance-casualty-liability.html)

Administrator 12-17-2010 11:00 AM

Motorcycle Insurance: Casualty Liability

Original Article:
Motorcycle Insurance: Casualty Liability

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Motorcycle Insurance: Casualty Liability in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

acecycleins 12-17-2010 12:06 PM

WOW! I'm in MO print. I've arrived. Merry Christmas guys and gals.

jmdonald 12-17-2010 12:53 PM

Well Done

Now that you are published prepare for the deluge of sycophant umbrella girls and requests for money.Fame has its price.

The_AirHawk 12-17-2010 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmdonald (Post 253402)
Now that you are published prepare for the deluge of sycophant umbrella girls and requests for money.Fame has its price.

Remember: Scanty, and Skin-tight. Scanty, and Skin-tight......

trenttheuncatchable 12-17-2010 03:35 PM

Thanks, Kirk! Looking forward to the next installment.

Morbo the Destroyer 12-17-2010 04:03 PM

As a longtime customer, I can report that Kirk and his company

Ace Cycle Insurance

are the BEST! Luckily I've never had to make a claim, but on the few occasions where I needed help with something, Kirk (or his sister and minion Kim) have been extremely helpful.

acecycleins 12-17-2010 04:28 PM

Thanks Ken! It's a pleasure considering you a friend as well as a customer.
Did you notice that I wasn't so shameless as to put a link to ACE in there? Unlike some gomers that go for no investment advertising I understand the cost of business. But I will dismount a bike at an intersection and hand you a card if I'm close enough. Or my favorite is being at the gas station and getting my lil girl to hand it off for me. That one will get a customer almost ever time.

jthurber80 12-17-2010 04:46 PM

Good Report on Liability

I carry $5 million in liability protection to protect YOU. If, in the horrific, unforeseen event I injure you, I want to be able to take care of you - your medical bills - your loss of salary - anything else.

Money can never replace injuries (I've got 4 pounds of steel in my right pelvis, thanks to a woman who carried the California minimum of $15,000)

And, quite honestly, I'm not sure that $5 million is enough anymore. Heck, I don't even own a house.

acecycleins 12-19-2010 11:36 AM

I know insurance if basically the Vegas gambling without the showgirls. But to think that it's not going to help in some way if need it is not the case. It's sad that it's become a game between lawyers for personal injury cases, but I'll talk about that in up coming segments.

acecycleins 12-20-2010 10:33 AM

678-595-3650. That's my cell. Seems I have been getting emails about the article. Wish more people would comment, but at least they are readig it. Since I can't answer all questions in an email tag I decided that if you need to as me something you can call my cell then you can comment on how cool a guy I am after we're done talking. 'Cause I AM that cool.