Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2010, 05:43 AM   #11
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491
Default

Here's the best damn way to get around with your motos in the Winter.

So, I bought it........
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-13-2010, 08:30 AM   #12
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
Here's the best damn way to get around with your motos in the Winter.

So, I bought it........
Newyawka' PLEASE!

I throw somethin' like this out there, and nobody has a snarky comment about what an abysmally-bad-idea this is?

I mean, I'm only plannin' on ridin' the 1500-odd-miles to New Hampshire with a PC800 full of tools, fix the damn thing, load up the PC in the back of it, then drive an early 1980's Fiat-built European 'Tree-an'-a-fiddy-ton truck back the 1500-odd-miles, all in a long-weekend, without a CDL, without having ever driven something this size but once.

What the hell could possibly go wrong?
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...

Last edited by The_AirHawk : 10-13-2010 at 09:02 AM.
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:47 AM   #13
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
Newyawka' PLEASE!

I throw somethin' like this out there, and nobody has a snarky comment about what an abysmally-bad-idea this is?

I mean, I'm only plannin' on ridin' the 1500-odd-miles to New Hampshire with a PC800 full of tools, fix the damn thing, load up the PC in the back of it, then drive an early 1980's Fiat-built European 'Tree-an'-a-fiddy-ton truck back the 1500-odd-miles, all in a long-weekend, without a CDL, without having ever driven something this size but once.

What the hell could possibly go wrong?
We figured you were going to load the Fiat and then load the Fiat onto a truck and haul it all that way.

Hillbilly logic.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:43 AM   #14
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
We figured you were going to load the Fiat and then load the Fiat onto a truck and haul it all that way.

Hillbilly logic.
Say! That's a pretty-good idea! That should only cost me... what? - 7 or 8 Grand?

I GAVE 5-HUNDRED FOR THE WHOLE DAMN THING.

If you haven't yet figgerd-out that Ima cheapest Bastitch on the Planet by now....
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off