Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 07-26-2010, 02:54 PM   #1
Choppertown
Registered Member

Default Our new bike film "The One World Tour" (trailer clip)

Hey Guys,
Hope everyone is having a good summer. We've been hard at work getting together another film and we wanted to let you guys know that teaser is ready. If you get a chance please drop us a line and let us know what you think. Thanks for all the support over the past few years.

What happens when two indie directors are given the chance to take the trip of a lifetime? Join filmmakers Zack Coffman and Scott DiLalla on a crazy six week trip as they show their films throughout Europe, meeting underground builders and throwing parties along the way. As they blast through each country they are met by local friends and fans who treat them like long lost family. Part travelogue, part video diary, and part biker mayhem, this once in a lifetime adventure is not to be missed.

Featuring: Mods vs. Rockers Chicago, Johnny's Garage Germany, Bosse Jensen and Gasoline Magazine Sweden, Kopteri Finland, Tridays Austria, Los Tremendos Latinos Barcelona, Independence Weekend Jesolo Italy with Sinners Sweden, Baron's Speedshop and The Ace Cafe London, Custom Sickles, The Preacher, Voodoo Beat, Custombike, Wild Magazine, Jesper Bram, Kutty Noteboom, and many more.

Amazing original soundtrack by Ezio, Frank Carillo, Talco, Superpunk, Guadalupe Plata, The Cosh Boys, Nobelkommitten, Rantanplan, Phantastix, Moritz Kraemer, and more.

Click this link to pre-order (save 2 bucks!)
Choppertown.com

Stay independent,
Zack and Scott
One World Studios Ltd.
Choppertown
Choppertown is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-27-2010, 12:35 PM   #2
Pete_Brissette
My member is not Junior!

Choppertown Boys,

Glad to see you were so well received by the Euros. Good job staying independent!

Pete
Old 07-27-2010, 05:23 PM   #3
Choppertown
Registered Member

Cheers Pete! Thanks!
Choppertown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:01 PM   #4
Nicati1098
Registered Member

nice vid......
Nicati1098 is offline   Reply With Quote