Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   Erik Buell and the Thunderbolts 'Anthem' Album Review (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/15540-erik-buell-thunderbolts-anthem-album-review.html)

Kevin_Duke 06-21-2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 243801)
The MoCo frowned on him playing? WTF?

Yeah, you wouldn't want the head of your boutique company looking cool or anything...

newagetwotone 06-22-2010 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPY SMASHER (Post 243804)
Buells Sucked, that's why they don't make em anymore.

lolumadbrah?

I'm amazed by KP honestly, most trolls screw around with people till they get banned once, MAYBE twice then move on to a new board. Hell most trolls don't even care what topic the places they troll are about, they just like to cause mayhem. Where as this guy likes to come back to the same place repeatedly. Personally I'm thinking his daddy didn't love him enough and you guys are supposed to make up for it ;-)

The_AirHawk 06-22-2010 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newagetwotone (Post 244218)
lolumadbrah?

I'm amazed by KP honestly, most trolls screw around with people till they get banned once, MAYBE twice then move on to a new board. Hell most trolls don't even care what topic the places they troll are about, they just like to cause mayhem. Where as this guy likes to come back to the same place repeatedly. Personally I'm thinking his daddy didn't love him enough and you guys are supposed to make up for it ;-)

Personally, I think his Daddy loved him TOO much. Only those two, God, and NAMBLA know for sure............

newagetwotone 06-22-2010 04:42 PM

Oh thats at all possible..... creepy but possible!

Then again instead of talking about that chud we could talk about beer....

The_AirHawk 06-22-2010 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newagetwotone (Post 244234)
Oh thats at all possible..... creepy but possible!

Then again instead of talking about that chud we could talk about beer....

So, what are you drinkin' these days?

Kevin_Duke 06-22-2010 08:59 PM

Can't we talk about music here? Or Erik's plight? I'd even settle for another "Harleys are the best/worst bikes" banter to bringing up this dead horse.

The_AirHawk 06-22-2010 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin_Duke (Post 244242)
Can't we talk about music here? Or Erik's plight? I'd even settle for another "Harleys are the best/worst bikes" banter to bringing up this dead horse.

So, what else are you listenin' to these days? Colour me Clutch - "Strange Cousins from The West" and "Robot Hive / Exodus" as well as Volbeat - "Guitars, Gangsters, and Cadillac Blood", along with a smattering of Chickenfoot and Black Label Society.

One of my co-workers has sorta turned me on to Drive-By Truckers - "Southern Rock Opera" as well as I finally completed my collection of Black Sabbath - bloody F-Bomb'n EIGHTEEN albums between '69 and '96........

Kevin_Duke 06-23-2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 244246)
So, what else are you listenin' to these days? Colour me Clutch - "Strange Cousins from The West" and "Robot Hive / Exodus" as well as Volbeat - "Guitars, Gangsters, and Cadillac Blood", along with a smattering of Chickenfoot and Black Label Society.

One of my co-workers has sorta turned me on to Drive-By Truckers - "Southern Rock Opera" as well as I finally completed my collection of Black Sabbath - bloody F-Bomb'n EIGHTEEN albums between '69 and '96........

That's better! Eighteen Sabbath albums- damn! I've been digging Elbow and The Black Keys lately. Neither are from Seattle...

newagetwotone 06-23-2010 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 244239)
So, what are you drinkin' these days?

25 anniversary Seirra Nevada porter.... pitch black but sweetish flavors of chocolate and toffie... its awesome. comes in 5ths and its like 19 proof too.. damn good stuff.

seruzawa 06-23-2010 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 244246)
as well as I finally completed my collection of Black Sabbath - bloody F-Bomb'n EIGHTEEN albums between '69 and '96........

Why would you do that? Albums 5-18 all sound exactly the same. Only the first one was entirely good anyhow. Or you could simply play any album from Motley Crue, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica, etc and hear exactly the same shyt.