Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   2010 Victory Vegas LE Review (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/14958-2010-victory-vegas-le-review.html)

Administrator 04-12-2010 02:05 PM

2010 Victory Vegas LE Review
 

Original Article:
2010 Victory Vegas LE Review

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2010 Victory Vegas LE Review in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

tripleripple 04-12-2010 02:28 PM

Not my cup of tea, but it looks pretty nice.

And that leads me to a criticism...what does the left side of the bike look like? I don't know because nobody took a picture of it. IMO, left side, right side, front, rear, c0ckpit. Every bike, every test, every time. Please.

The_AirHawk 04-12-2010 02:29 PM

Oh, that's a Great Bike and all - but why didn't you tell us about it BEFORE I spent my paycheck(s) on stupid stuff, like House Payments, or Food, or Doctor's Bills?

And now, they're all gone..........

Kevin_Duke 04-12-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 239487)
Oh, that's a Great Bike and all - but why didn't you tell us about it BEFORE I spent my paycheck(s) on stupid stuff, like House Payments, or Food, or Doctor's Bills?

With stupid priorities like that, what are you doing on this board? ;)

The_AirHawk 04-12-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin_Duke (Post 239488)
With stupid priorities like that, what are you doing on this board? ;)

Yeah, I need to get my F-Bomb'n S-Word together. The Last of the Ulysses are calling me: should I answer?

Kevin_Duke 04-12-2010 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 239493)
Yeah, I need to get my F-Bomb'n S-Word together. The Last of the Ulysses are calling me: should I answer?

Not if you've got $20K for a loaded Multistrada!

The_AirHawk 04-12-2010 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin_Duke (Post 239498)
Not if you've got $20K for a loaded Multistrada!

Too Ugly.

([snort!] The guy lusting-after an Ulysses is callin' the Multi "Ugly"! Heheh!)

Kevin_Duke 04-12-2010 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 239506)
Too Ugly.

([snort!] The guy lusting-after an Ulysses is callin' the Multi "Ugly"! Heheh!)

Neither can be called pretty. Let's call 'em distinguished!

Buzglyd 04-12-2010 08:45 PM

Well when you don't have any heritage, at least you can invent some.

At least it's not called the Victory Charter in California Edition.

seruzawa 04-13-2010 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 239514)
Well when you don't have any heritage, at least you can invent some.

At least it's not called the Victory Charter in California Edition.

Well, they can call themselves the second oldest American bike company. They are, no matter what BS the new Indian startup is peddling. They were 3rd until Buell went out. And since Fisher is still in production then Indian is 4th. Heh heh heh.

1-HD
2-Victory
3-Fisher
4-Indian


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:48 PM.