Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   2010 Victory Vision 8-Ball Review (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/14350-2010-victory-vision-8-ball-review.html)

Administrator 02-10-2010 01:56 PM

2010 Victory Vision 8-Ball Review

Original Article:
2010 Victory Vision 8-Ball Review

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2010 Victory Vision 8-Ball Review in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

seruzawa 02-10-2010 02:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Could THIS be the inspiration for the Victory?

seruzawa 02-10-2010 02:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Or perhaps.... THIS???

Kenneth_Moore 02-10-2010 03:38 PM

Fonzie, the video rocked! Was there a motorcycle in it? No extraneous BS, just great riding shots and the music was a perfect fit. CW and MC may start putting those musical greeting card chips in their magazines, but until they do, you guys have it all over them!

longride 02-10-2010 05:30 PM

"Sure, the looks are something to get used to, but it’s been four years now, the bulbous fairing only looks big from the outside. Duke says it’s his favorite version of the Vision. "

Duke needs glasses already eh? The looks are 'something you get used to'?? I'd rather have someone else get used to lookin at that UGLY thing. 'Just horrible' is the only way to really describe it.

fonzie 02-10-2010 05:55 PM

I think we used to say that about you too Longride, then we learned how BIG you were! :) But thanks for the opinion; all the more Visions for me to ride!

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 234242)
"Sure, the looks are something to get used to, but it’s been four years now, the bulbous fairing only looks big from the outside. Duke says it’s his favorite version of the Vision. "

Duke needs glasses already eh? The looks are 'something you get used to'?? I'd rather have someone else get used to lookin at that UGLY thing. 'Just horrible' is the only way to really describe it.

fonzie 02-10-2010 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 234240)
Fonzie, the video rocked! Was there a motorcycle in it? No extraneous BS, just great riding shots and the music was a perfect fit. CW and MC may start putting those musical greeting card chips in their magazines, but until they do, you guys have it all over them!

Thanks Kenneth, just trying something new there with the video! But I'm curious, what would you consider extraneous BS? :) Help us help you guys.... thanks! - fz

longride 02-10-2010 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonzie (Post 234247)
I think we used to say that about you too Longride, then we learned how BIG you were! :) But thanks for the opinion; all the more Visions for me to ride!

You da man Fonz, but that Bad Vision ain't you at all. Now that BSA chop you wuz ridin a bit back wuz da shyt man. Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about!

fonzie 02-10-2010 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 234256)
You da man Fonz, but that Bad Vision ain't you at all. Now that BSA chop you wuz ridin a bit back wuz da shyt man. Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about!

I take what I can get man. But I really do like the Vision. My BSA contains some Lucas parts and hasn't run in years. :)

hsjrev 02-11-2010 08:20 PM

Why does Victory hate ABS? Not "bad boy" enough for them?