Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   2010 Dainese Lineup Unveiled (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/14219-2010-dainese-lineup-unveiled.html)

Administrator 01-26-2010 10:37 AM

2010 Dainese Lineup Unveiled

Original Article:
2010 Dainese Lineup Unveiled

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2010 Dainese Lineup Unveiled in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

MOKE1K 01-26-2010 11:31 AM

Gee I hope they have some light colored suits this year instead of all dark colors? Florida in August at the track will make you pass out after a 30 lap race,...trust me it's bad, really bad.

Air bag huh? I'v seen it but never in action, hopefully it does'nt break your neck

The_AirHawk 01-26-2010 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 233028)
Gee I hope they have some light colored suits this year instead of all dark colors? Florida in August at the track will make you pass out after a 30 lap race,...trust me it's bad, really bad.

Air bag huh? I'v seen it but never in action, hopefully it does'nt break your neck

Now you're beginning to sound a bit like those Anti-helmet-ers; "I never wears a brain busket 'cuz I'druther be kilt dead than git ma' neck broked an' be in a hoz-spittle bed as a vegetarianable fer th' rest'a ma' life........"

However, I won' argue 'bout th' heat; I been t' Sunny Florida afore.

MOKE1K 01-26-2010 01:27 PM

Sweet,... so you'll test it first right?

The_AirHawk 01-26-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 233040)
Sweet,... so you'll test it first right?

Well, to be frankly honest - I'd rather not crash at all..........

I'm just pointing-out that your comment reminded me somewhat of all those ABATE guys that are always railing on my choice to wear a helmet.

Buzglyd 01-26-2010 01:58 PM

You won't have any problems with crashin' as long as you stay off the front brake.

Better to lay 'er down than go over the bars!

MOKE1K 01-26-2010 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 233044)
Well, to be frankly honest - I'd rather not crash at all..........

I'm just pointing-out that your comment reminded me somewhat of all those ABATE guys that are always railing on my choice to wear a helmet.

Well don't worry there Mom, I never leave home with out it. Besides brother as much as you don't want to crash-it gives you tremendous experience when you do.

acecycleins 01-27-2010 05:51 AM

Rossi ran the suit in 3 or 4 races last season testing it. Good enough for him, good enough for the common man.

MOKE1K 01-27-2010 06:10 AM

If the common man can afford the darn thing. But trust me I usually shell out the big bucks when paying for protection.

seruzawa 01-27-2010 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 233077)
If the common man can afford the darn thing. But trust me I usually shell out the big bucks when paying for protection.

I usually pay longride for protection.