Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   Ducati All Stars Concert (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/14034-ducati-all-stars-concert.html)

Administrator 01-05-2010 10:17 AM

Ducati All Stars Concert

Original Article:
Ducati All Stars Concert

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Ducati All Stars Concert in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

The_AirHawk 01-05-2010 10:58 AM

I bought this beat-up old rocker at a yard sale the other day for seven bucks!.

I think his name was "Eddie Money".

pplassm 01-05-2010 11:12 AM

"Two tickets to para-dise!!!!"

I'd go see Eddie money.

Plus, his daughter'e hawt:

'Cradle' debut a musical scions project

seruzawa 01-05-2010 11:15 AM

Sounds more like "Ducati All-Hasbeens".

Although the irony of "rebel" rockers shilling for a corporation is pretty amusing. Sort of like those "destroy capitalism" multi-millionaires Rage Against The Machine. LOL!

The_AirHawk 01-05-2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pplassm (Post 231411)
"Two tickets to para-dise!!!!"

I'd go see Eddie money.

Plus, his daughter'e hawt:

'Cradle' debut a musical scions project

"I want to be exactly like Janis Joplin," said Money, who grew up singing on stage with her dad. "[Joplin] was such a free soul, she didn't care about what she wore, and she was so into the audience when she performed."

Does that include asphyxiating on your own vomit?

Buzglyd 01-05-2010 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 231416)
"I want to be exactly like Janis Joplin," said Money, who grew up singing on stage with her dad. "[Joplin] was such a free soul, she didn't care about what she wore, and she was so into the audience when she performed."

Does that include asphyxiating on your own vomit?

We're not really sure who's vomit it was. There's really no way to dust for vomit.

Buzglyd 01-05-2010 12:03 PM

You can tell they're old cuz they all ride GT1000s like me.

Kevin_Duke 01-05-2010 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 231422)
We're not really sure who's vomit it was. There's really no way to dust for vomit.

Ah, a "Spinal Tap" reference, still one of the best comedic films ever made!

Buzglyd 01-05-2010 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin_Duke (Post 231426)
Ah, a "Spinal Tap" reference, still one of the best comedic films ever made!

Perhaps we could change the choreography a bit to keep the dwarfs clear of Stonehenge.

Kevin_Duke 01-05-2010 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 231429)
Perhaps we could change the choreography a bit to keep the dwarfs clear of Stonehenge.

Or, after a horrible acapella version of "Heartbreak Hotel" at Elvis' grave, "That puts some perspective on things."

"Yeah, a little too much fuggin perspective."