Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   2010 Harley-Davidson Road Glide vs. 2010 Victory Cross Country (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/13925-2010-harley-davidson-road-glide-vs-2010-victory-cross-country.html)

A Star Ride 01-06-2010 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bungln (Post 231477)
new guy here. i want to thank you all for the very entertaining and enlighting discussion. haven't figured out which one of you guys have the bigger penis yet but you sure did help me kill a couple hours at work. ride safe!!!!

I recall being called a puss for wanting to keep metal parts (breakaway or not) off the asphalt so it cant be me.

Jammin'John 01-06-2010 09:37 AM

Who HAS the biggest **** or who IS the biggest **** ?

JJ

Dr_Sprocket 01-06-2010 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jammin'John (Post 231495)
Who HAS the biggest **** or who IS the biggest **** ?

JJ

Jammin' John, you took the words out of my mouth.

Kenneth_Moore 01-06-2010 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bungln (Post 231477)
haven't figured out which one of you guys have the bigger penis

Do you like Gladiator movies?

MOKE1K 01-06-2010 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 231499)

Is that how it starts? Gladiator movies?

Larry 01-06-2010 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 231454)
Kudos for having the chops to ride your bike at the track. You do realize you aren't the typical cruiser rider, right?

I'm not the typical anything, anywhere, anytime. However, I have a select group of friends that are just as F'ed up as me...

My problem is self control. If I owned a GSXR 1000 the state would take away my drivers' license within a month. This is why I have a cruiser... well, that and I'm spoiled by the comfort and those big ol' saddlebags.

Larry 01-06-2010 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 231466)
Remarkable, you spend 27 pages beating your chest about how much better Victory is than Harley then ask everyone to lighten up?

You don't like the message so you hate the messenger. All I did was state the facts. If the facts piss you off, how is that my fault?

Put a Steet Glide and a Cross County in a head to head, toe to toe, objective comparison. If the HD wins I will tell the world the Street Glide is the best bagger ever.

Larry 01-06-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 231499)

It's not gay if you really love the guy... or if he has a Harley.

Kenneth_Moore 01-06-2010 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry (Post 231512)
My problem is self control. If I owned a GSXR 1000 the state would take away my drivers' license within a month.

I don't have my '02 VFR anymore in part for the same reason. I find that if I own a bike that goes 120 without any drama, I tend to ride it at 120. It's addictive for me; it's a miracle I didn't get thrown in prison or a grave during the 2 years I had the bike.

sarnali2 01-06-2010 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry (Post 231516)
You don't like the message so you hate the messenger. All I did was state the facts. If the facts piss you off, how is that my fault?

Put a Steet Glide and a Cross County in a head to head, toe to toe, objective comparison. If the HD wins I will tell the world the Street Glide is the best bagger ever.

Your "facts" are subjective, as I've said repeatedly I don't care what you ride. If you're convinced that the Victory is the better bike then I'm glad you're happy with it, however as a general rule when one goes to such great lengths to "prove" their purchase is the best I tend to think you're trying to convince yourself.