Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2009, 02:01 PM   #161
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin'John View Post
AND why do the harley boyz always have to wear clothes that SAY harley on them even when they're not riding.
I don't even own a honda shirt,jacket,etc.
When I go into a bar you wouldn't even know I came on a bike if you hadn't seen me.
WHY do you have to always announce that you have a harley ?


JJ

Why does it bother you what I wear? Honestly though if I owned a Honda I wouldn't advertise either......
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline  

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-31-2009, 02:13 PM   #162
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin'John View Post
If you ride jap bikes then WHY do you ALWAYS put them down ?

JJ

I don't know wtf you are talking about. Putting Japanese bikes down? LOL! Where? When?

Just scanned the thread over and I don't see anyone "putting down Japanese bikes" anywhere. There's some discussion about the merits of Victory and it's profitability. You seem to be the only one who's all obssessed about it. Are you sure you are on the right website? LOL.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."

Last edited by seruzawa : 12-31-2009 at 02:19 PM.
seruzawa is offline  
Old 12-31-2009, 02:25 PM   #163
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
I don't know wtf you are talking about. Putting Japanese bikes down? LOL! Where? When?

Just scanned the thread over and I don't see anyone "putting down Japanese bikes" anywhere. There's some discussion about the merits of Victory and it's profitability. You seem to be the only one who's all obssessed about it. Are you sure you are on the right website? LOL.

Slow yer' roll there pod'ner....I've heard you say what a turd your Magna is more than once, you Jap bike hater you............
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline  
Old 12-31-2009, 02:38 PM   #164
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Slow yer' roll there pod'ner....I've heard you say what a turd your Magna is more than once, you Jap bike hater you............
Oh yeah, coming from a gay guy like you with your new illegal exhaust pipes. When are you putting on the 10" over tubes, Easy Rider? You Harley dirtbags are all the same. Nothing but hate for our allies in the orient who are standing tall against ChiCom oppression while you lazy union slobs walk around in your leather jackets with Harley patches on them. All Hail Emperor Akihito!!
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline  
Old 12-31-2009, 02:54 PM   #165
Dr_Sprocket
Founding Member
 
Dr_Sprocket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Delmarva Peninsula
Posts: 2,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Why does it bother you what I wear? Honestly though if I owned a Honda I wouldn't advertise either......
Those retro Triumph t-shirts with the script logo have got to be some of the coolest MC apparel out there. At the dealership, they were selling one that looked distressed, to intentionally look old. Way cool!
Dr_Sprocket is offline  
Old 12-31-2009, 03:33 PM   #166
Jammin'John
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tug Hill Plateau
Posts: 36
Talking Union

OK,you guys are real kidders.
You can't possibly be that narrow minded.

JJ

Last edited by Jammin'John : 12-31-2009 at 03:56 PM.
Jammin'John is offline  
Old 12-31-2009, 06:09 PM   #167
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin'John View Post
OK,you guys are real kidders.
You can't possibly be that narrow minded.

JJ
Yes we can! Yes we can! Yes we can! Yes we can!





(never sell these dirty, smelly, leftwing-liberal-hippies here short!)
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline  
Old 01-01-2010, 09:25 AM   #168
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Oh yeah, coming from a gay guy like you with your new illegal exhaust pipes. When are you putting on the 10" over tubes, Easy Rider? You Harley dirtbags are all the same. Nothing but hate for our allies in the orient who are standing tall against ChiCom oppression while you lazy union slobs walk around in your leather jackets with Harley patches on them. All Hail Emperor Akihito!!

Oh Contraire mon frer.......the ear bleedingly loud Yoshi can on your ZRX would be illegal, the quiet yet performance enhancing Police Pipes on my bagger are quite within the realm of neighborhood decorum and consideration. 10 over tubes?....I can imagine how foolish they would look with my 48 in Apey hangers and King /Queen Diamond stitch touring seat/sissy bar combo (compete with "Spirit o' the Wind" medallion)..........You're loyalty to your Asian masters does you credit though Soichiro and I'm sure they repay that loyalty like any good non-union job by giving you a free lunch of fishheads and rice every day
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline  
Old 01-01-2010, 09:54 AM   #169
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Oh Contraire mon frer.......the ear bleedingly loud Yoshi can on your ZRX would be illegal, the quiet yet performance enhancing Police Pipes on my bagger are quite within the realm of neighborhood decorum and consideration. 10 over tubes?....I can imagine how foolish they would look with my 48 in Apey hangers and King /Queen Diamond stitch touring seat/sissy bar combo (compete with "Spirit o' the Wind" medallion)..........You're loyalty to your Asian masters does you credit though Soichiro and I'm sure they repay that loyalty like any good non-union job by giving you a free lunch of fishheads and rice every day
Speaking of King/Queen seats, have you installed that tall sissybar with the chrome Iron Cross medallion yet? And the iron cross mirrors? Oh yeah and don't forget the "ride to live, live to ride" air cleaner cover....... or did longride steal that from you?
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline  
Old 01-01-2010, 01:05 PM   #170
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Speaking of King/Queen seats, have you installed that tall sissybar with the chrome Iron Cross medallion yet? And the iron cross mirrors? Oh yeah and don't forget the "ride to live, live to ride" air cleaner cover....... or did longride steal that from you?


Hard tellin'.......he sure left in a hurry when I went to go pee....
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off