Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   New Invention Announcement (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/13922-new-invention-announcement.html)

MOKE1K 12-17-2009 12:45 PM

Ahhhh
 
The stunt world has been doing this for quite sometime now. Mick Doohan had started making the rear brake (thumb brake) popular back in the eighties, after is horrific accident. You can buy a thumb brake mounted on the handle bar from Yoyodenti.com

sarnali2 12-17-2009 12:57 PM

Dam* Moke, you just f*cked this guy right out of bidness!!!!

MOKE1K 12-17-2009 01:34 PM

Oops?
 
Oops hopefully he sell a few to the non stunters of the world.

longride 12-17-2009 02:20 PM

"Ok, I did the homework:"

Too bad he didn't!

The_AirHawk 12-17-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 230278)
The stunt world has been doing this for quite sometime now. Mick Doohan had started making the rear brake (thumb brake) popular back in the eighties, after is horrific accident. You can buy a thumb brake mounted on the handle bar from Yoyodenti.com

Yeah - but those are for the OTHER bar! These are for the LEFT!

12er 12-17-2009 04:33 PM

Miguel Duhamel used a left mounted thumb brake. I remember watching the race at infineon the year he did that nasty highside and the onboard showed him using it. Cant remember why I wasnt at the race, unless that was one of the rain outs ran on mondays.

MOKE1K 12-18-2009 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 230296)
Yeah - but those are for the OTHER bar! These are for the LEFT!

Not sure which one youve seen but all the ones I'v seen are located right under the left handle grip. I'll try and post one later.

The_AirHawk 12-18-2009 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 230343)
Not sure which one youve seen but all the ones I'v seen are located right under the left handle grip. I try and post one later.

It was sarcasm, dude.

Hey MOKE - AIRPLANE!

MOKE1K 12-18-2009 09:02 AM

Well you never know, I mean with the backfiring thing and all? :)

MOKE1K 12-19-2009 08:10 AM

Thumb brake
 


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:01 PM.