Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 12-02-2009, 10:12 AM   #11
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
I like bologna. Especially with mustard.
Some would say your full of it.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-02-2009, 11:29 AM   #12
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
Some would say your full of it.
I don't think they would use the word "bologna" either.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:45 PM   #13
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

I like that Benelli myself. Look at that giant right side-case! And all the stuff that must be spinning around and whirring and clicking inside. Reminds me of my old Gilera 150 that had a sump that held about 5 quarts of oil, and a valve assembly that would go out of adjustment every twenty miles or so.

Man, love those flawed motorcycles. It's so much more fun when you smoke a new crotch rocket on an inferior bike. Like racing a DT2 Yamaha Enduro in vintage MX. Those Maico riders get pissed when you beep the horn at 'em int he whoops. And then lap 'em for the 2nd time.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:00 PM   #14
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

I'd still rather have a Moto Guzzi. I sat on a Ducati at last years IMS and the thing snap-crackle and popped like an RD350 with a rotted out expansion chamber. I thought the oh-so-cool heroin-chic sales dweebs were going to sh*t....

Moto Guzzi's just grunt like a grande` bella Signorina on her knees and begs for more....My kinda` ride in other words...

and I'll take a beef bologna and Swiss on garlic bread and a jug of Retsina per favore`

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:03 PM   #15
bestforum
Banned

Thank you for sharing,I know the information now.
bestforum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:54 AM   #16
RT Rider
Registered Member

As un American as Italy is I will not be buying another Italian motorcycle. I had a Moto Guzzi and I was considering a new Ducati but after the way the American girl was treated at her trial I will never buy another Italian bike.
RT Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:08 AM   #17
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Well just goes to show you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT Rider View Post
As un American as Italy is I will not be buying another Italian motorcycle. I had a Moto Guzzi and I was considering a new Ducati but after the way the American girl was treated at her trial I will never buy another Italian bike.
...don't go messing around in a country with the Napoleonic code still in place. Guilty until proven innocent. Like Lousianna (sic).
Old 12-08-2009, 06:31 PM   #18
Dr_Sprocket
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT Rider View Post
With all apologies to Newage...

Wait! What?
Old 12-09-2009, 07:59 AM   #19
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

The simple fact is that Italy is NOT America. I've been there a number of times and love the place, however to expect our laws and codes of ethics to apply in a foreign country whose history predates ours by a over a thousand years is elitist at best.

I hate to see Ms Knox in prison over there myself and I hope that anything that was missed will come up in appeal. However the other young lady was murdered in cold blood and according to the Italian legal system the evidence points to Ms Knox and her boyfriend. Whether or not you buy an Italian bike isn't going to change that but it's certainly your choice.

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 10:37 AM   #20
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
The simple fact is that Italy is NOT America. I've been there a number of times and love the place, however to expect our laws and codes of ethics to apply in a foreign country whose history predates ours by a over a thousand years is elitist at best.

I hate to see Ms Knox in prison over there myself and I hope that anything that was missed will come up in appeal. However the other young lady was murdered in cold blood and according to the Italian legal system the evidence points to Ms Knox and her boyfriend. Whether or not you buy an Italian bike isn't going to change that but it's certainly your choice.
Good chance that she would have been convicted here too. She kept changing her story.

Damm that Italian Jurisprudence. She should have been given the option to be tried in Texas.