Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   Paul Teutel Sr. Presents OCC Rocks (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/13556-paul-teutel-sr-presents-occ-rocks.html)

Administrator 11-02-2009 11:46 AM

Paul Teutel Sr. Presents OCC Rocks
 

Original Article:
Paul Teutel Sr. Presents OCC Rocks

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Paul Teutel Sr. Presents OCC Rocks in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

sarnali2 11-02-2009 12:02 PM

I thought their 15 minutes were up awhile ago, they still around?

pushrod 11-02-2009 12:18 PM

Yah.

'Sposedly they tossed Junior and Jimmy/Bobby (or whatever his name is) off the show.

So now the whole show is going to be 'Pop'.

sarnali2 11-02-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pushrod (Post 227389)
Yah.

'Sposedly they tossed Junior and Jimmy/Bobby (or whatever his name is) off the show.

So now the whole show is going to be 'Pop'.


Jeezus Krist.........

mscuddy 11-02-2009 01:00 PM

I wonder if the music will have Paul senior doing a voice over of "Inna Godda da vida" or "Iron Man".

You know he'll murder anything by Mars Bonfire.

Looks like good replacements for clay pigeons at the trap range. PULL!

pushrod 11-02-2009 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mscuddy (Post 227395)
I wonder if the music will have Paul senior doing a voice over of "Inna Godda da vida" or "Iron Man".

You know he'll murder anything by Mars Bonfire.

Looks like good replacements for clay pigeons at the trap range. PULL!

Matt,

We'll be expecting a comprehensive 'review' of the episode that features trike they mention building for the para.

I'm guessing it will be a source of much mirth. Perhaps a guffaw or two.

seruzawa 11-02-2009 01:24 PM

Never seen OCC. Sounds like a root canal or Reichstag rally would be more fun. Doubtful that I will ever give a flying fig what music they listen to.

Actually, as far as root canals go, you should see my dentist's assistant......

The_AirHawk 11-02-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pushrod (Post 227389)
Yah.

'Sposedly they tossed Junior and Jimmy/Bobby (or whatever his name is) off the show.

So now the whole show is going to be 'Pop'.

How the hell is he gonna ever get that mess cleaned-up and go for his massage, if he don't have someone to yell an' throw shyte at?

sarnali2 11-03-2009 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 227402)
Never seen OCC. Sounds like a root canal or Reichstag rally would be more fun. Doubtful that I will ever give a flying fig what music they listen to.

Actually, as far as root canals go, you should see my dentist's assistant......


I had a root canal a few months ago, didn't feel a thing. The guy was real top notch, shirt and tie with a white lab coat, slicked back hair... called me Mr. Taylor....none of this jeans and tee shirt "hi Steve" crap you get now a days. his assistant wasn't too shabby either come to think of it..

If you want a Reichstag rally just go to DC and watch Oblama spew some pablum for the mass's

silentgrayfellow 11-04-2009 05:00 PM

Regardless of what you think about Papa Paul Sr. and the boys, they sure have a sweet deal going with the TV show and all the
notoriety it's brought to them and their business.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:22 AM.