Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   2010 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Preview (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/13549-2010-ducati-multistrada-1200-preview.html)

Administrator 11-02-2009 07:25 AM

2010 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Preview

Original Article:
2010 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Preview

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2010 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Preview in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

seruzawa 11-02-2009 08:27 AM

"Only" 100 HP off-road. Heh heh.

And thank heaven they got rid of the old ugly bug-eyed fairing.

rapier 11-02-2009 09:38 PM

Are they insane with the tiny front fender? Road dirt all over that engine, much less gravel or mud? OMG. The horror. I'm not kidding. About the dumbest thing I've ever seen. To make that Ducati high zoot motor a backstop. WTF.

fyenny 11-03-2009 03:40 AM

More than meets the eye

1 Attachment(s)
For what it's worth I pushed the exposure on a screen shot of the video teaser and there's a little more to see than initially meets the eye. It's still hard to tell what that sort of "beak" will really look like though. As the site says 6 more days...

In any case I'm a bit woried about the final apearance, especially since all the info given in the article would seem to make the new Multi a really desireable bike.

fyenny 11-03-2009 03:48 AM

here's the picture I wanted to insert

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry about the last post.

fyenny 11-03-2009 03:54 AM

Argh! I can't seem to post my image...

I've reduced and renamed my picture to fit the post criterea but it dosn't seem to want to apear... What am I doing wrong?

Kenneth_Moore 11-03-2009 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fyenny (Post 227436)
I've reduced and renamed my picture to fit the post criterea but it dosn't seem to want to apear... What am I doing wrong?

It's not you, it's the site. PITA.

It looks like a bug.

seruzawa 11-03-2009 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fyenny (Post 227436)

You need to host it on a 3rd party server like photobucket and then link to it here. The picture function here quit working a couple of years ago and all attempts to get it fixed have fallen on deaf ears.

The_AirHawk 11-03-2009 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 227439)
You need to host it on a 3rd party server like photobucket and then link to it here. The picture function here quit working a couple of years ago and all attempts to get it fixed have fallen on deaf ears.

I don't think it's so much a function of "Won't Fixit", but rather CAN'T. That's what you get for Farming Out to the low-bidder.

Kevin_Duke 11-03-2009 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 227439)

IT is investigating fixes. Cross your fingers...