Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 10-22-2009, 06:02 AM   #31
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal View Post
Actually,this is a pretty interesting question.
Interesting? These punks are about as interesting as the dog crap I scraped off my boot this morning. They're all a bunch of ****less losers who can only find meaning in their life by dressing up like clowns and acting like 13 year olds when Mama is out of town. They make me want to puke.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-22-2009, 06:15 AM   #32
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Interesting? These punks are about as interesting as the dog crap I scraped off my boot this morning. They're all a bunch of ****less losers who can only find meaning in their life by dressing up like clowns and acting like 13 year olds when Mama is out of town. They make me want to puke.

Spoken like a true open-minded Liberal!
Old 10-22-2009, 10:31 AM   #33
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Spoken like a true open-minded Liberal!
Shut up punk, or I'll send K-Pang over on his to slap you around a few times. It'd be pretty tough on you if I have to have a scooter fag beat you in front of your neighbors, but I'll do it if I have to.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:02 AM   #34
pplassm
Founding Member

Cops in my area recently shot a "Pagan" club member after busting down his door at 4 AM. He came to the room with a shotgun, and they blasted him. His wife says they didn't identify themselves.

In any case, the dead guy was on probation for a meth possession, and the cops wanted to talk to him about something. The police aren't talking much.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:12 AM   #35
DDR_Fan
Registered Member

^ I hate cops. They are just lowlife crimnal bullies with an official job.
I believe that cops have killed just as many innocent people as criminals have.

Too stupid to become a doctor? Too dumb to study for an accountant? Don't have the brain cells to run a small business? Too clumsy to work as a car repairman?
No problem!
Join the police!

In my country, only a complete retard would become a cop.
DDR_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 11:39 AM   #36
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Shut up punk, or I'll send K-Pang over on his to slap you around a few times. It'd be pretty tough on you if I have to have a scooter fag beat you in front of your neighbors, but I'll do it if I have to.

Ok, I'll be quiet now!
Old 10-22-2009, 02:14 PM   #37
Neal
Founding Member

Quote:
very narrow minded of you. The present day incarnation of MC clubs may not be interesting, but.......the social history of the post world war II period into the early 70's cannot be understood without understanding the Beats and the Hippies and other "outlaw" elements including Bikers. The clubs of the late 40's were basically Beats on motorcycles....anybody who cant imagine Neal Cassidy (sp?) partying with the Boozefighters aint trying. The intermingling of the later Beats (Cassidy,Kesey) with the HA,the Beats influence on early Hippies,intermingling of HA with early hippies, etc is very interesting to anyone interested in the history of the the era. Of course the History of how the Bike Clubs generated (or degenerated)into the present day incarnations is very related to the degeneration of the hippies and the Beats........translation from Booze as the "drug of choice" to pot,to harder drugs is a comon theme in all the groups.

I hate the KKK, but i cant say the history of the KKK isnt interesting as a component of early 20th century history.
Sorry..Ill shut up now.
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 02:20 PM   #38
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal View Post
very narrow minded of you. The present day incarnation of MC clubs may not be interesting, but.......the social history of the post world war II period into the early 70's cannot be understood without understanding the Beats and the Hippies and other "outlaw" elements including Bikers. The clubs of the late 40's were basically Beats on motorcycles....anybody who cant imagine Neal Cassidy (sp?) partying with the Boozefighters aint trying. The intermingling of the later Beats (Cassidy,Kesey) with the HA,the Beats influence on early Hippies,intermingling of HA with early hippies, etc is very interesting to anyone interested in the history of the the era. Of course the History of how the Bike Clubs generated (or degenerated)into the present day incarnations is very related to the degeneration of the hippies and the Beats........translation from Booze as the "drug of choice" to pot,to harder drugs is a comon theme in all the groups.

I hate the KKK, but i cant say the history of the KKK isnt interesting as a component of early 20th century history.
Sorry..Ill shut up now.
Another damn punk. We need somebody to clean this town up...and if a few people catch a bullet in the process, that's ok with me.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:55 PM   #39
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Another damn punk. We need somebody to clean this town up...and if a few people catch a bullet in the process, that's ok with me.

Doin' right ain't got no end.........

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:07 PM   #40
Motorbreath
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDR_Fan View Post
Haha, no.
I am a fan of old wartime German Bikes - BMW, NSU, Zündapp, DKW.

I was just curious because I watched documentaries on all the major criminal biker gangs and they ALL required their members to ride a Harley Davidson. There were even rules for the displacement - most of the times it is 1000 cc or more.

Hell's Angels, Outlaws, Bandidos, Mongols, Pagans - according to the documentaries, all those clubs used Harleys exclusively. Not even Indian bikes were allowed.

Thanks to this topic, I learned that some of those criminal gangs do indeed allow the use of non-Harley bikes.

_
Are you hoping to join one of these " Outlaw" gangs??? trying to figure out what is the best bike to buy for criminal activities?? hmmmmmm.....
Motorbreath is offline   Reply With Quote