Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 10-17-2009, 11:21 PM   #1
slednecks
Registered Member

Default New Motorcycle Race Documentary

If your into road racing check this out:
YouTube - MINOR DETAILS Trailer
slednecks is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-18-2009, 03:23 PM   #2
Motorbreath
Registered Member

Wow! that movie looks freakin awesome! Has anyone seen it yet? I need something to hold me over now that the race season is almost over but id like to hear some feedback on it before i spend the money... Looks cool though.
Motorbreath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:54 PM   #3
SLCUtah
Registered Member

I actually just bought and watched this film. Its very good. I'm not a race fan at all but i thought it was the best motorcycle movie since "On any Sunday". I'm a big fan of the snowmobile films they produce and bought this one on a whim just because i like motorcycles and snowmobiles. The insight into racing in the film was intriguing and the story of those two racers was very inspiring. i even watched it again with my kids because i wanted them to see what it takes to make your dreams come true. My hat is off to all racers and i would recommend this film to anyone.
SLCUtah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:15 AM   #4
Motorbreath
Registered Member

Thanks for the tip SLC. After reading your review i got a copy of this movie and was blown away. Faster was an awesome race film, but it didnt capture what its like to race and ride a motorcycle like Minor Details did. I never realized what it took to be a racer, and what the kid goes thru to race is unbelievable. It was cool to see Spies and Mladin in there too. great film.
Motorbreath is offline   Reply With Quote