Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 09-11-2009, 09:32 AM   #51
motojohn
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
Go Home? IT'S MY HOUSE, BIOTCH!

And get that poser-bike away from my Harley, it might catch Japanese Cooties from it.

So far as chicks - they don't call it the "Milwaukee Vibrator" for nothin'!

You're like the annoying 1-drink-wuss that can't handle a REAL Man's bike, that rides to the Rally in his F-350, then parks, unloads his tricycle, then rolls in the dirt and rides it the next 5-miles to town. Congratulating himself on that "Manly ride" he just completed.

Biotch!
Harley bikes and Ford pickups, boy you must be a AAA life member, you certainly know how to select rides to not get to your destination....
motojohn is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-11-2009, 09:39 AM   #52
motojohn
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Ummmm. The Japanese have acknowledged their lack of originality many times and even called it a failing of their industry. I guess metric cruiser owners think their bikes are "originals" even if the people who make them don't.

None of my Harleys ever blew up or stranded me. Hondas did though. I see thousands of Harley's touring through Utah each summer and don't recall seeing any parked on the side of the road. No one makes a bad bike any more so you can move forward from the 70's now.

And my buddies Dyna-glide easily outhandles those pigsticker Road Stars and V-Stars. It doesn't ground as easily.

No I'm afraid your little generality doesn't wash.

You cannot compare Road Stars and V-Stars to the newer aluminum frame models such as the Warrior or Liner. Also the dyna wide glide was known for it's common problems with a failing starter clutch - click, click, click like a dead battery instead of firing up.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:43 AM   #53
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by motojohn View Post
Justify my purchase???? Wow, such imaginative delusions resonate from your psychotic mind. The topic is Star Motorcycles and just because you don't know your ass from your elbow about motorcycles does not mean others cannot discuss their strengths and weaknesses. How is claiming they are clones fruitful to the topic? Yeah we get that is your opinion, but like butt holes, everyone has one. The fact that you two finger type does not mean I have to limit the amount of content in my posts either.
Opinions are like buttholes? And always thought Star riders were like them. Shows that I can't tell one fake MC company from another. I guess the pinnacle of Yamah...cough Star 'engineering' is an air-cooled, pushrod, belt driven V-twin. I wonder how they ever thought of that, eh butthole?

Last edited by longride : 09-11-2009 at 09:45 AM.
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:45 AM   #54
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Go Home? IT'S MY HOUSE, BIOTCH!

And get that poser-bike away from my Harley, it might catch Japanese Cooties from it.

So far as chicks - they don't call it the "Milwaukee Vibrator" for nothin'!

You're like the annoying 1-drink-wuss that can't handle a REAL Man's bike, that rides to the Rally in his F-350, then parks, unloads his tricycle, then rolls in the dirt and rides it the next 5-miles to town. Congratulating himself on that "Manly ride" he just completed.

Biotch!

I think he swallowed the sinker too! Let out some line!!
Old 09-11-2009, 09:50 AM   #55
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenttheuncatchable View Post
If all flame wars were this funny, they wouldn't be so annoying.
Easily the funniest thread in months.....possibly even this year!
Old 09-11-2009, 09:53 AM   #56
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by motojohn View Post
Dude, you're like the annoying drunk dirt bag on the couch at the end of the party that did not score with any chicks. Go home...
BAAAHHH, None of these guys can score chicks, their to busy arguing about my harley is better. Since the inception of the Japanese bikes Imo they are better in everyway. The only reason people buy Harleys are to say they have a Harley. No need to look at specs, compair things. If its got that o so important sticker or emblem their suckered in.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:56 AM   #57
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
Moke, they F'n ARE "Harley Clones", dude. All of them are. Even Harley "clones" itself every time it comes out with a "new model".
Japanese do copy the Harleys the only problem with that is they are better in every way. Speed, performance, and reliability.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:21 AM   #58
Kevin_Duke
Motorcycle.com Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
If Harley went under in the 80's there would be no Star, no Victory, no Big Dog, or any of the rest. Facts is facts.
Actually, that's not a fact. It's conjecture.
Kevin_Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:24 AM   #59
motojohn
Founding Member

[quote=longride;223807]Opinions are like buttholes? And always thought Star riders were like them. Shows that I can't tell one fake MC company from another. I guess the pinnacle of Yamah...cough Star 'engineering' is an air-cooled, pushrod, belt driven V-twin. I wonder how they ever thought of that, eh butthole?[/QUOTE

Star riders might be "like" them, but Hardley riders "are" buttholes. What are you new to riding or only pretend to ride as a poser? It all depends on the type of ride you seek. Some riders only want air-cooled, pushrod, v-twin that is belt driven. Good or bad, it creates a unique experience for that certain type of ride. Just ask Kawasaki who just eliminated the shaft drive to go to belt drive this year. Could Yamaha/Star do better? Sure, the V-MAX is a step in that engineering direction but the supply must meet the demand which includes a realistic price point. If no one is going to buy it, why build it and why not try to meet consumer interest which right now happens to be V-twin cruisers? Gotta go where the money is in business. My real hope is that one day the VRF1200, next Gen FZ1 with cross plane crankshaft, and other street bikes step up production to make costly inefficient cruisers a thing of the past. What would HD do then if riding cruisers became passé? Buell? LMAO!
Old 09-11-2009, 10:25 AM   #60
Buzglyd
Founding Member

I can't comment. I'm just a snooty BMW rider.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote