Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2009, 05:16 PM   #191
anrajala
Founding Member
 
anrajala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,490
Default Pontiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Lemme get this straight: an American guy is snickering over a fact that BMW is closing a factory for a month?

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #192
newagetwotone
Registered Member
 
newagetwotone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,302
Default

No you're wrong, us americans only like kabobs, cheap Chinese food and cake.
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:05 PM   #193
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetwotone View Post
No you're wrong, us americans only like kabobs, cheap Chinese food and cake.
I like Thai food myself - and am not afraid to pay for it. Nothin' like a good & yummy Green/Red/Yellow Curry dish and a big, icy-cold Thai-Tea..............
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:24 PM   #194
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
I like Thai food myself - and am not afraid to pay for it. Nothin' like a good & yummy Green/Red/Yellow Curry dish and a big, icy-cold Thai-Tea..............

Ugh, I can't eat that stuff. I like Indian, Viet, Japanese, Mexi whatever but Thai just burns my mouth and tastes like sh*t.

I can knock a pretty good curry together myself and there's a couple of decent Indian joints around to get my fix and teriyaki/yakisoba/sushi house's are a dime a dozen here but Thai, bleech......
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:54 PM   #195
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post
Lemme get this straight: an American guy is snickering over a fact that BMW is closing a factory for a month?

- cruiz-euro
Who was it claimed their favorite car company was on top of their game? Eventually BMW will run out of new buyers. Eventually everyone will learn just how crappy their over priced high-maintenance junk is.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:04 AM   #196
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Who was it claimed their favorite car company was on top of their game? Eventually BMW will run out of new buyers. Eventually everyone will learn just how crappy their over priced high-maintenance junk is.


But they're The Legendary Automobiles of Germany and they have I drive and...and... aand.....they're ummm cool looking and expensive so they must be good right.????????????
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:12 PM   #197
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
But they're The Legendary Automobiles of Germany and they have I drive and...and... aand.....they're ummm cool looking and expensive so they must be good right.????????????
Ah, those wacky Krauts! Always good for a laugh, they are!
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off