Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   Shut the fu<k up... (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/13087-shut-fu-k-up.html)

Buzglyd 09-08-2009 07:00 AM

Much better Kenneth. Can I come down to and install that rad new system on my K? Akrapovic has a system that offers almost no power increase and saves a whopping 12 lbs over stock! It's only about $1500 dollars or so.

Sounds like a bargain to me!

I just realized both my bikes are GT. I'm going to have to get rid of one and replace it with something else so I don't have that confusing issue.

seruzawa 09-08-2009 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 223477)
This harms other people's property values and would be dealt with easily in an HOA neighborhood. We can't do a damn thing about it.

Scratch a home owner. Find a fascist.

Oh, boo hoo. My house value is lower than it could be. What to do? Have you heard about that new guy running for office who can fix this? He's going to run out the Jews, gypsies and homosexuals. Then my home values will be higher. Anything to help my home values!

Rights? Pah! Freedom? Shyt! Home values! That's all that matters.

Buzglyd 09-08-2009 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 223498)
Scratch a home owner. Find a fascist.

Oh, boo hoo. My house value is lower than it could be. What to do? Have you heard about that new guy running for office who can fix this? He's going to run out the Jews, gypsies and homosexuals. Then my home values will be higher. Anything to help my home values!

Rights? Pah! Freedom? Shyt! Home values! That's all that matters.

It's all freedom of choice. If you don't like HOAs, don't live in an HOA complex.

I don't live in an HOA neighborhood and most of my neighbors are respectfull of others. The crack-house around the corner can't be seen from my house, but if I lived next to it, I'd be pissed.

With freedom comes responsibility and all that stuff.

longride 09-08-2009 10:27 AM

"It's all freedom of choice."

Actually, it isn't all about freedom of choice. Why can't I choose to live in that area and not follow their BS rules? I guess I can choose to live anywhere but those places, but that is limiting my freedom of choice by default. I think people need to lighten the f*ck up when it comes to their neighbors.

seruzawa 09-08-2009 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 223511)
"It's all freedom of choice."

Actually, it isn't all about freedom of choice. Why can't I choose to live in that area and not follow their BS rules? I guess I can choose to live anywhere but those places, but that is limiting my freedom of choice by default. I think people need to lighten the f*ck up when it comes to their neighbors.

As long as a home meets safety and fire standards it's not really anyone else's business as far as I'm concerned. But there are always that 20% of the population that thinks it has the right to boss the other 80% around. A few HOA officials tar and feathered or lynched would be an edifying experience for the others. And would measurably raise the collective IQ.

Kenneth_Moore 09-08-2009 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 223490)
Much better Kenneth. Can I come down to and install that rad new system on my K? Akrapovic has a system that offers almost no power increase and saves a whopping 12 lbs over stock! It's only about $1500 dollars or so.

Sounds like a bargain to me!

I just realized both my bikes are GT. I'm going to have to get rid of one and replace it with something else so I don't have that confusing issue.

Tell you what, we'll trade the Duc GT for my DL; you get a trail capable bike and I get...a Duc.

longride 09-08-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 223514)
As long as a home meets safety and fire standards it's not really anyone else's business as far as I'm concerned. But there are always that 20% of the population that thinks it has the right to boss the other 80% around. A few HOA officials tar and feathered or lynched would be an edifying experience for the others. And would measurably raise the collective IQ.

Maybe if people were truly honest, the HOA's didn't come about because people painted their house the wrong color. They came about becuase the people that wanted to move in WERE ALREADY the wrong color. It isn't too hard to figure that one out.

seruzawa 09-08-2009 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 223516)
Maybe if people were truly honest, the HOA's didn't come about because people painted their house the wrong color. They came about becuase the people that wanted to move in WERE ALREADY the wrong color. It isn't too hard to figure that one out.

Shhhhh. That was supposed to be a secret.

pplassm 09-08-2009 12:04 PM

Hey. You stole my avatar. Emilio Lizardo was MY avatar 2 years ago!

seruzawa 09-08-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pplassm (Post 223525)
Hey. You stole my avatar. Emilio Lizardo was MY avatar 2 years ago!

Sorry! My wife and I watch Buckaroo again last weekend. I couldn't help it.

No one made you change yours to poofy-boy.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:54 PM.