Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   MotoGP: 2009 Indianapolis Results (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/13012-motogp-2009-indianapolis-results.html)

MOKE1K 08-31-2009 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 222990)
Actually a street rider wouldnt even make qualifing. He was said to be off line and on the dirty part of the track, thats why he crashed. But according to you guys the track is so clean and has no obsticles, bumps, or debris.

And besides those "skill sets" dont even intersect? Baaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaa, two totally different things,still laughing,.....

acecycleins 08-31-2009 03:50 PM

Nick gets the extention by Thursday. I'm just guessing, but I would imagine that Ducati have clued into the fact the Nick is getting dialed in. Took all season, but why bail on Nick now? No reason to throw him to the curb right when he's getting the bike to turn without it spinning up on exit. Maybe he runs one more round before the announcement, but I think that it will happen this week.

longride 08-31-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 222991)
Still waiting for you to finish it? Looks like you gave up?

I did give up. Believe me, I won't be trying again any time soon.

The_AirHawk 08-31-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 222990)
Actually a street rider wouldnt even make qualifing. He was said to be off line and on the dirty part of the track, thats why he crashed. But according to you guys the track is so clean and has no obsticles, bumps, or debris.

Ah, that was just too F'n easy...........

MOKE1K 08-31-2009 07:20 PM

Well if thats how you like to spend your time? Riders with skill sets that dont intersect! Need to put that one in my signature.

The_AirHawk 08-31-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 223011)
Well if thats how you like to spend your time? Riders with skill sets that dont intersect! Need to put that one in my signature.

Sorry MOKE, I was just havin' a Troll Moment at your expense.

MOKE1K 08-31-2009 08:21 PM

Its a reacourring thing with you recently, just cant let go of that exhaust thing I think? Must have alot of jackasses where you live with loud exhaust?

acecycleins 09-03-2009 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acecycleins (Post 222998)
Nick gets the extention by Thursday. I'm just guessing, but I would imagine that Ducati have clued into the fact the Nick is getting dialed in. Took all season, but why bail on Nick now? No reason to throw him to the curb right when he's getting the bike to turn without it spinning up on exit. Maybe he runs one more round before the announcement, but I think that it will happen this week.

Who'd a thunk.... Right on the money. SOUP confirmed Nick's contract this morning. Now, Yamaha needs to lock down Colin.