Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2009, 12:28 PM   #31
newagetwotone
Registered Member
 
newagetwotone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,302
Default



Or maybe a 12 year old girl doesnt know what that means. A$$hole
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-27-2009, 01:11 PM   #32
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member
 
Kenneth_Moore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: VIsiting the GIft Shop in the Pit of DIspair
Posts: 7,118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetwotone View Post


Or maybe a 12 year old girl doesnt know what that means. A$$hole
Is that Johnny Cash? I really liked that movie with Wither Reneespoon. Especially all the drugs...when he gets a f'd up on speed and is sweating and can't stop jerking around.
__________________
www.kennethmoore.org
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:52 PM   #33
Buzglyd
Founding Member
 
Buzglyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,904
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Is that Johnny Cash? I really liked that movie with Wither Reneespoon. Especially all the drugs...when he gets a f'd up on speed and is sweating and can't stop jerking around.
Then you must watch the spoof movie, Walk Hard, The Dewey Cox Story.

Friggin hilarious.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:54 PM   #34
newagetwotone
Registered Member
 
newagetwotone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,302
Default

Why yes, yes it is johnny cash.... Dewey cox was really funny....
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:09 PM   #35
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Is that Johnny Cash? I really liked that movie with Wither Reneespoon. Especially all the drugs...when he gets a f'd up on speed and is sweating and can't stop jerking around.
I thought all the Pheonix boys were that way, naturally........?
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:58 PM   #36
MOKE1K
Registered Member
 
MOKE1K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kalapana, Big Island
Posts: 3,993
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetwotone View Post


Or maybe a 12 year old girl doesnt know what that means. A$$hole
[quote=newagetone] Huh... your a real f*ckin @$$hole you know that? go shove it where the sun dont shine you dip****.

Whos sounds like a little girl now?
__________________
"YOU CAN'T BOLT ON SKILL"
MOKE1K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:22 PM   #37
newagetwotone
Registered Member
 
newagetwotone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,302
Default


Last edited by newagetwotone : 07-27-2009 at 07:27 PM.
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 01:11 AM   #38
Log Roller
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2
Default

I thought this was a thread on H.D.'s new CVO cycles, not a free for all between the Harley riders and the Jap Crap dooers !
I don't bother responding to the jap crap reviews,mostly because I find them lame. It is quite apparent that the jap crap dooers have little to do other than play with their plastic poo-poo AND harass the men of this world !
The article for which this thread is intended was excellent and one of the very few articles on the new bikes ! Informative and well worth
reading !
Most jap crap dooers are incapable of the mentality or cash necessary to appreciate the article ! ----Soooo , why don't all you
"dooers" go play with your plastic poo-poos and I promise that the real men will not bother you or your disgusting toys !
Thanks Motorcycle.com for a very outstanding article on the CVOs
and I truly believe that the plastic poo-poo tinkers should be banned from your very interesting,informative forum !
Sorry that this has to be my first post here but I tried to enjoy the well written
article and it's effect was ruined by all the profanities etc.---mostly juvenile trash !

Last edited by Log Roller : 08-02-2009 at 01:18 AM.
Log Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 01:29 AM   #39
newagetwotone
Registered Member
 
newagetwotone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,302
Default

Wow, your a jacka$$.... theres not much more to say about that... clearly your one of the those guys who has to justify everything you do/purchase/cake/think/make/ect. Theres no other explanation for that pointless rant...

"OMG SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING OTHER THAN A HARLEY THEY SHALL BURN! BURNNNNN!!!!!"
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 06:21 AM   #40
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log Roller View Post
I thought this was a thread on H.D.'s new CVO cycles, not a free for all between the Harley riders and the Jap Crap dooers !
I don't bother responding to the jap crap reviews,mostly because I find them lame. It is quite apparent that the jap crap dooers have little to do other than play with their plastic poo-poo AND harass the men of this world !
The article for which this thread is intended was excellent and one of the very few articles on the new bikes ! Informative and well worth
reading !
Most jap crap dooers are incapable of the mentality or cash necessary to appreciate the article ! ----Soooo , why don't all you
"dooers" go play with your plastic poo-poos and I promise that the real men will not bother you or your disgusting toys !
Thanks Motorcycle.com for a very outstanding article on the CVOs
and I truly believe that the plastic poo-poo tinkers should be banned from your very interesting,informative forum !
Sorry that this has to be my first post here but I tried to enjoy the well written
article and it's effect was ruined by all the profanities etc.---mostly juvenile trash !
Welcome to MO. Glad you're here!
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off