Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   bmw (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/12483-bmw.html)

jackharry 07-08-2009 08:24 PM

bmw

Every Police bike we sell comes with a unique accessory - dependability.

At MAX BMW, we understand that whether you’re buying a single motorcycle for your department or replacing an entire fleet, you need to have a machine, and a dealership, that you can depend on. From door-to-door pick up and delivery for service to transition training programs, our commitment to serving law enforcement is unparalleled. MAX BMW Motorcycles is the only dealer in the northeast to offer training programs and services to complement your purchase of BMW Police Vehicles..

Harley-Davidson to BMW Transition Training:
If your department is replacing a fleet with BMW Motorcycles we can provide training to orient officers to the features of a BMW.

BMW Certified Technicians:
MAX BMW has a full roster of BMW Certified technicians who are available to perform the maintenance of your BMW Police Vehicles.

Door-to-Door Pick Up and Delivery Service:
Our enclosed vans travel thousands of miles every week through out the northeast. We’ll pick up and deliver your machines for service.

Police BMW Motorcycles

Jack Harry

newagetwotone 07-08-2009 08:39 PM

Wow dude, get a business plan that doesnt include trolling websites.

pplassm 07-09-2009 06:25 AM

Does that include exploding final drives?

Kenneth_Moore 07-09-2009 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newagetwotone (Post 218286)
Wow dude, get a business plan that doesnt include trolling websites.

I dunno. Setting aside the annoying "did you guys hear about the great new thingamabob at www.suckmyunit.com" type of posts, an honest posting for a motorcycle vendor on a motorcycle website seems ok to me. It's the new media, after all. Of course, it would be better for Mr. Duke and crew if they paid for annoying, flashing banner ads all over our screens.

The_AirHawk 07-09-2009 09:31 AM

I say "let it ride". They're pretty upfront about who they are and what they do. Might not be the most sophisticated ad-campaign in the world, but - meh. {shrugs}

acecycleins 07-09-2009 10:42 AM

I say move it to the Vendor section. A guy's gotta make a living you know...

longride 07-09-2009 10:58 AM

"..an honest posting for a motorcycle vendor on a motorcycle website seems ok to me."

The trouble is this post was far from 'honest' He had a link to some stupid lawyer office. I removed the link, but left the rest of the lie.

newagetwotone 07-09-2009 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 218324)
I dunno. Setting aside the annoying "did you guys hear about the great new thingamabob at www.suckmyunit.com" type of posts, an honest posting for a motorcycle vendor on a motorcycle website seems ok to me. It's the new media, after all. Of course, it would be better for Mr. Duke and crew if they paid for annoying, flashing banner ads all over our screens.

Well ok but then he could learn how to use the forms and find the one that says Vendor on it... Wooo reading compression