Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2009, 02:04 AM   #11
tripleripple
Founding Member
 
tripleripple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lightly Fortified Compound (apartment): Chicago, IL
Posts: 421
Default

I've repeatedly seen one here in the highly distinguished Lincoln Park neighborhood in Chicago. It's, um, ugly. It really is ugly. Even in this highly progressive, highly tolerant, completely liberal, most likely gay, definitely non-gun-owning, stupid bullshyt neighborhood that is accepting of all dumb shyt....even this motorcycle is ugly, stupid, big, toaster-looking, and packed with accessories that will increase the deficit and inflation. If that's not enough to describe how completely lobotomized you have to be to like this bike, I can't help you.

***Totally unrelated, if anybody knows how to get rid of these little fukers, I am all ears. Seriously, they keep me up at night....

Scutigera coleoptrata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by tripleripple : 07-07-2009 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Sarnali, don't do this. You seem like such a good man...
tripleripple is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-07-2009, 06:16 AM   #12
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleripple View Post
I've repeatedly seen one here in the highly distinguished Lincoln Park neighborhood in Chicago. It's, um, ugly. It really is ugly. Even in this highly progressive, highly tolerant, completely liberal, most likely gay, definitely non-gun-owning, stupid bullshyt neighborhood that is accepting of all dumb shyt....even this motorcycle is ugly, stupid, big, toaster-looking, and packed with accessories that will increase the deficit and inflation. If that's not enough to describe how completely lobotomized you have to be to like this bike, I can't help you.

***Totally unrelated, if anybody knows how to get rid of these little fukers, I am all ears. Seriously, they keep me up at night....

Scutigera coleoptrata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You forgot they are all Cub fans too.......which makes life quite a bit worse for everyone involved. I wouldn't live down there if they paid me.
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:52 AM   #13
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
You forgot they are all Cub fans too.......which makes life quite a bit worse for everyone involved. I wouldn't live down there if they paid me.
You guys arguing over which part of Chicago is worse than the other is reminiscent of two Afghanis arguing over whether it's better to live in Kabul or the nearby countryside.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:02 AM   #14
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
You guys arguing over which part of Chicago is worse than the other is reminiscent of two Afghanis arguing over whether it's better to live in Kabul or the nearby countryside.
Well, at least we only have one wife at a time here. I suppose that's a big edge these days.
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:10 AM   #15
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Well, at least we only have one wife at a time here. I suppose that's a big edge these days.
Ha! There aren't any wives left. Klazy Ken used them all up.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:18 AM   #16
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Ha! There aren't any wives left. Klazy Ken used them all up.
True, Ken is going for the world record for ex-wives. At least Ken stuck to non-relatives to marry, contrary to Southern tradition. Or at least I hope he did!
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:38 AM   #17
pushrod
Founding Member
 
pushrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Baja 'Bama
Posts: 3,642
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleripple View Post
I've repeatedly seen one here in the highly distinguished Lincoln Park neighborhood in Chicago. It's, um, ugly. It really is ugly. Even in this highly progressive, highly tolerant, completely liberal, most likely gay, definitely non-gun-owning, stupid bullshyt neighborhood that is accepting of all dumb shyt....even this motorcycle is ugly, stupid, big, toaster-looking, and packed with accessories that will increase the deficit and inflation. If that's not enough to describe how completely lobotomized you have to be to like this bike, I can't help you.

***Totally unrelated, if anybody knows how to get rid of these little fukers, I am all ears. Seriously, they keep me up at night....

Scutigera coleoptrata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They keep you up at night?

Maybe it's not them. Maybe it is the screams of their victims...

"House centipedes feed on spiders, bedbugs, termites, ****roaches, silverfish, ants and other household arthropods."

(From Wikipedia, Scutigera coleoptrata - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )

If you want to get rid of them, you need to identify and eliminate their food source.

So (I learned this from a show on Discovery), you need to follow one of them around until he craps. Then, collect the 'scat', and examine it under a microscope to determine what he is eating.

Then you can employ the proper extermination technique.

Hope this helps!

-
__________________
You would not understand,
this is not how I am...

I have become -
Comfortably Numb.
pushrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 07:57 AM   #18
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member
 
Kenneth_Moore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: VIsiting the GIft Shop in the Pit of DIspair
Posts: 7,118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
True, Ken is going for the world record for ex-wives. At least Ken stuck to non-relatives to marry, contrary to Southern tradition. Or at least I hope he did!
It's so hard to tell when the numbers are so vast. How does he do it?

VOLUME VOLUME VOLUME!!!
__________________
www.kennethmoore.org
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:59 PM   #19
tripleripple
Founding Member
 
tripleripple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Lightly Fortified Compound (apartment): Chicago, IL
Posts: 421
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushrod View Post
They keep you up at night?

So (I learned this from a show on Discovery), you need to follow one of them around until he craps. Then, collect the 'scat', and examine it under a microscope to determine what he is eating.

Then you can employ the proper extermination technique.

Hope this helps!

-
Oh, is that all? I can totally do that. My current technique includes smashing them against the wall, and leaving their dead bodies there for their friends to see. It's not working. And, yes, I'm a real kpaul when it comes to bugs.
tripleripple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:11 PM   #20
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleripple View Post
Oh, is that all? I can totally do that. My current technique includes smashing them against the wall, and leaving their dead bodies there for their friends to see. It's not working. And, yes, I'm a real kpaul when it comes to bugs.
Play rap music.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off