Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2009, 01:05 PM   #21
anrajala
Founding Member
 
anrajala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,490
Default

The Flyer is a looker. But even if Obama himself autographs the tank with blood its not enough to cover the fact that we are talking about a lame 1450 cc 64 rwhp configuration. This is 2009 and the big cruiser market has moved on.

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-25-2009, 01:37 PM   #22
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,479
Default

"..not enough to cover the fact that we are talking about a lame 1450 cc 64 rwhp configuration."


Hoo boy, here we go again. My God will somebody PLEASE bump the jukebox??
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:47 PM   #23
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
"..not enough to cover the fact that we are talking about a lame 1450 cc 64 rwhp configuration."


Hoo boy, here we go again. My God will somebody PLEASE bump the jukebox??
Those cold temperatures in Finland must freeze the brain cells too. Those that aren't already pickled.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 02:25 PM   #24
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member
 
Kenneth_Moore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: VIsiting the GIft Shop in the Pit of DIspair
Posts: 7,118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post
even if Obama himself autographs the tank with blood its not enough - cruiz-euro
What about semen? Would that do it for you?
__________________
www.kennethmoore.org
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 04:42 PM   #25
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
"Perhaps a shower with Liv would make me feel better?"

That would make anyone feel better.
Ah, to hell with it. I'd just skip the shower for me; go straight to the tongue-bath for her...........
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:38 PM   #26
Kevin_Duke
Motorcycle.com Staff

 
Kevin_Duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,087
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Steven is a pretty nice guy. He's buddies with Bruce Rossmeyer, and kept a bike or three at Ft. Lauderdale HD. Anytime he was around he'd always chat with everyone and pose for photos and such. He's a tiny little f'er, just over 5' and maybe 110lbs. Looks pretty funny riding on a giant chopper with apes; he's led the "parade" for the Xmas Toy Run for the last 6-8 years. My bet is that Rossmeyer agreed to buy enough bikes from him for the company to break even. He certainly doesn't need the $$.
Yep, Tyler is a pretty cool guy. But he's not quite as small as you say. I'm 5'8", and this pic shows him to be about an inch shorter than me. I will corroborate his skinniness. I have toothpicks for legs, and his are about 50% thinner than mine! Check out the attached pic for evidence.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8917 modified.jpg (94.5 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Kevin_Duke : 06-28-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Kevin_Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 06:27 PM   #27
mugwump58
Registered Member
 
mugwump58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 43.47N-76.48W
Posts: 591
Default

Russmeyer, you said Russmeyer! I sat 2 rows behind him and his family at the Dairyland Classic. Then I happened to see a picture of him at Daytona, hey I've seen that guy. Bought the locals beers...Nice looking family.
__________________
STN refugee
mugwump58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 12:42 PM   #28
anrajala
Founding Member
 
anrajala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,490
Default With money you can buy class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
What about semen? Would that do it for you?
Now that is starting to sound like a deal. I hear Monica Lewinsky's dress that Bill Clinton accidentally autographed is now selling for really big bucks. Obviously very classy thing to own "Look at that dress my wife is wearing, can you see that stain?"

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:02 AM   #29
pplassm
Founding Member
 
pplassm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,875
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Duke View Post
Yep, Tyler is a pretty cool guy. But he's not quite as small as you say. I'm 5'8", and this pic shows him to be about an inch shorter than me. I will corroborate his skinniness. I have toothpicks for legs, and his are about 50% thinner than mine! Check out the attached pic for evidence.
I see that picture-posting thing still isn't working for you guys, eh?
__________________
Mongo just pawn in game of life.
pplassm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 12:22 PM   #30
Kevin_Duke
Motorcycle.com Staff

 
Kevin_Duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,087
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pplassm View Post
I see that picture-posting thing still isn't working for you guys, eh?
This interweb thing is confusing!
Kevin_Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off