Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   2009 Dirico Motorcycles Review (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/12345-2009-dirico-motorcycles-review.html)

anrajala 06-25-2009 12:05 PM

The Flyer is a looker. But even if Obama himself autographs the tank with blood its not enough to cover the fact that we are talking about a lame 1450 cc 64 rwhp configuration. This is 2009 and the big cruiser market has moved on.

- cruiz-euro

longride 06-25-2009 12:37 PM

"..not enough to cover the fact that we are talking about a lame 1450 cc 64 rwhp configuration."

Hoo boy, here we go again. My God will somebody PLEASE bump the jukebox??

seruzawa 06-25-2009 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 217162)
"..not enough to cover the fact that we are talking about a lame 1450 cc 64 rwhp configuration."

Hoo boy, here we go again. My God will somebody PLEASE bump the jukebox??

Those cold temperatures in Finland must freeze the brain cells too. Those that aren't already pickled.

Kenneth_Moore 06-25-2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anrajala (Post 217153)
even if Obama himself autographs the tank with blood its not enough - cruiz-euro

What about semen? Would that do it for you?

The_AirHawk 06-25-2009 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 217092)
"Perhaps a shower with Liv would make me feel better?"

That would make anyone feel better.

Ah, to hell with it. I'd just skip the shower for me; go straight to the tongue-bath for her...........

Kevin_Duke 06-25-2009 04:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 217104)
Steven is a pretty nice guy. He's buddies with Bruce Rossmeyer, and kept a bike or three at Ft. Lauderdale HD. Anytime he was around he'd always chat with everyone and pose for photos and such. He's a tiny little f'er, just over 5' and maybe 110lbs. Looks pretty funny riding on a giant chopper with apes; he's led the "parade" for the Xmas Toy Run for the last 6-8 years. My bet is that Rossmeyer agreed to buy enough bikes from him for the company to break even. He certainly doesn't need the $$.

Yep, Tyler is a pretty cool guy. But he's not quite as small as you say. I'm 5'8", and this pic shows him to be about an inch shorter than me. I will corroborate his skinniness. I have toothpicks for legs, and his are about 50% thinner than mine! Check out the attached pic for evidence.

mugwump58 06-25-2009 05:27 PM

Russmeyer, you said Russmeyer! I sat 2 rows behind him and his family at the Dairyland Classic. Then I happened to see a picture of him at Daytona, hey I've seen that guy. Bought the locals beers...Nice looking family.

anrajala 06-27-2009 11:42 AM

With money you can buy class

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 217173)
What about semen? Would that do it for you?

Now that is starting to sound like a deal. I hear Monica Lewinsky's dress that Bill Clinton accidentally autographed is now selling for really big bucks. Obviously very classy thing to own "Look at that dress my wife is wearing, can you see that stain?"

- cruiz-euro

pplassm 06-28-2009 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin_Duke (Post 217194)
Yep, Tyler is a pretty cool guy. But he's not quite as small as you say. I'm 5'8", and this pic shows him to be about an inch shorter than me. I will corroborate his skinniness. I have toothpicks for legs, and his are about 50% thinner than mine! Check out the attached pic for evidence.

I see that picture-posting thing still isn't working for you guys, eh? :-D

Kevin_Duke 06-28-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pplassm (Post 217399)
I see that picture-posting thing still isn't working for you guys, eh? :-D

This interweb thing is confusing!