Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 06-23-2009, 11:43 AM   #1
Police1211
Registered Member

Default Aprilia Rental/Other Questions

Hey all,
Got 2 questions for everyone.

1. Where in the NJ area can I find a place that will rent Aprilia Mana 850 to me. I am looking to buy one soon but rather rent one for a day or two and get the real feel for it. On that note where I can rent bikes in the area at all. I am located in central NJ but will drive anywhere in state or right over PA border to do it.

2. I can not find any after market for things for this bike. I was looking for exhaust and LED lighting for tail and turn. Anyone know where to find it?

Thank you all for taking time to help me out.
Police1211 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-23-2009, 12:12 PM   #2
acecycleins
Founding Member

Come down to Dahlonega, GA and find the guys at Rider's Hill. They'll rent you one. You can have the great pleasure of meeting me. And it'll give you a reason to go to Deals Gap for the day.
As for after market- remember, this is a scooter motor from the Gilera Maxi scooter. It will take time, but aftermarket stuff will apear. It usually takes about 18mos after the intro of a new model before the "after market" catches up.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:22 PM   #3
trenttheuncatchable
Founding Member

You won't find a place in NJ that will rent you an Aprilia Mana. Now, if you were in Italy that shouldn't be a problem.

I did some web searching just to check things out, and there is supposed to be a place called Jupiter's Motorcycle Rental in Brooklyn, NY. Maybe you can check them out.

If you're going to look for aftermarket parts, you'll have to look at overseas (Europe) websites, or try specific manufacturers. But there's probably not much of a market for that type of thing, because Manas aren't supersports bikes.
trenttheuncatchable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:17 AM   #4
acecycleins
Founding Member

Leo Vince makes a nice looking exhaust for the Scooter. One would imagine that the mounts can be changed and Leo would have an exhaust system ready to go for the Mana.