Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   MotoGP: 2009 Catalunya Results (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/12256-motogp-2009-catalunya-results.html)

Administrator 06-15-2009 09:24 AM

MotoGP: 2009 Catalunya Results

Original Article:
MotoGP: 2009 Catalunya Results

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article MotoGP: 2009 Catalunya Results in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

seruzawa 06-15-2009 10:18 AM

Honda where it belongs. Excellent.

bkbennett 06-15-2009 11:11 AM

I saw the replay of that race yesterday. Words fail to capture the excitement, but the final three laps were among the best racing I've seen in my 49 years.

giganto 06-15-2009 05:03 PM

thas rasin!

I thought Stoner had cold/flu as well...but the Red machine must have been adjusted for the corners- didnt catch up the Flying Yammers on the straights.
New words fail- hes done it so many times/opponents, etc., but..
i think theres never been a pilot BETTER-(all intents, purposes for winning),than Rossi.
Holy jeebus, that was good.

12er 06-15-2009 05:23 PM

That was a good race, my wife actually had to come in and watch the last lap after all my shouting.

robret 06-16-2009 06:44 AM

the last lap of that race was definitely the best i had seen. rossi wanted that one bad.
i also loved the camera shots of the back tires. you could see how much punishment that rear tire takes. no wonder the red bike went backwards.
stoner is an awesome pilot. it must be very frustrating for him to watch the two yamaha's drive away.
looking forward to seeing how the rossi vs. lorenzo plays out. these two rider's were definitely meant to meet on the track. cheer's

MOKE1K 06-17-2009 08:56 AM

Its about time we are able witnessed a good battle in the Motogp class for the win. Only three laps like Catalunya and people go crazy. I remember the days when every weekend was like the last three at Catalunya. And it was all Americans.

robret 06-17-2009 08:43 PM

i agree. i guess its a testament on how hard it is to set one of those bikes up, suspension, steering fuel consumption, rear tire shredder. let alone ride one of those things. . so your there for the last three laps.

cloud9 06-18-2009 10:09 AM

why the honda hatred?

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 216252)
Honda where it belongs. Excellent.

You seem to have it out for Honda. Personally I enjoy seeing all the manufactures getting a win here or there. Good for the sport and keeps things fresh. Unless you enjoy AMA superbike where it's suzuki week in and week out. I'm sure it has more to do with rider than motorcycle but still.

obandoj 06-19-2009 06:34 AM

MotoGP

One of the best races I've seen in a long time. Go Vale!