Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 04-29-2009, 02:24 PM   #1
Administrator
Administrator

Default 2009 Kawasaki ER-6n Review

Original Article:
2009 Kawasaki ER-6n Review

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2009 Kawasaki ER-6n Review in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.
Administrator is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-30-2009, 04:14 AM   #2
Dr_Sprocket
Founding Member

So, what you're saying is you're not feelin' the vibe of this Kawi, eh? Just kidding. Nice sidebar addressing the vibration issues. Looking forward to the naked six-five-oh shootout.

I don't think the nose looks wonky. The profile (angulation) appears to be similar to its bigger brothers (ZX-6/10).
Old 04-30-2009, 05:53 AM   #3
pplassm
Founding Member

Neat. I still prefer the Versys, though.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:00 AM   #4
seruzawa
The Toad

I think it's great that Kwakcer (and Zooker) still try to provide a choice in bikes that aren't cruisers or race replicas. But I agree with Ensign pplassm, the Versys is more attractive. I saw a nice one with bags at REI last weekend. Good touring rig for solo touring. The EN-6n would probably make a decent light touring rig.

Funny how the two smaller Japanese bike companies seem to offer more of a selection than the big dogs.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:02 AM   #5
SmokeU
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pplassm View Post
Neat. I still prefer the Versys, though.

I do too.

This message is too short.
SmokeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:03 AM   #6
SmokeU
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
I think it's great that Kwakcer (and Zooker) still try to provide a choice in bikes that aren't cruisers or race replicas. But I agree with Ensign pplassm, the Versys is more attractive. I saw a nice one with bags at REI last weekend. Good touring rig for solo touring. The EN-6n would probably make a decent light touring rig.

Funny how the two smaller Japanese bike companies seem to offer more of a selection than the big dogs.

The local brewery also has more of a selection than the big dogs too.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:49 AM   #7
Dr_Sprocket
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeU View Post
The local brewery also has more of a selection than the big dogs too.
Who's your local brewhouse? Many of the big breweries didn't have great selection, so the simply bought up many smaller brewers/brands to capture greater market share.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:23 AM   #8
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Sprocket View Post
Who's your local brewhouse? Many of the big breweries didn't have great selection, so the simply bought up many smaller brewers/brands to capture greater market share.
You might not believe this of straight-laced Utah but we have more micro-breweries here than you can shake a stick at. Currently SWMBO and I have been frequenting Squatter's. Their full suspension ale is quite tasty.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:24 AM   #9
SmokeU
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Sprocket View Post

The August Schell Brewing Company is the local brewhouse. They've been family owned and operated since 1860. Being in the most German town in the country we find reason to have some sort of "fest" every couple months or so.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:28 AM   #10
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeU View Post
The August Schell Brewing Company is the local brewhouse. They've been family owned and operated since 1860. Being in the most German town in the country we find reason to have some sort of "fest" every couple months or so.
From your posts we figured you were "festing" every weekend.