Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 04-03-2009, 08:01 AM   #1
busaking
Registered Member

Talking 2008 Complete Custom Hayabusa - THIS IS SICK!!

The same bike that was promoted in the "Walk it Like a Motorbike" video.
240mm single sided fat tire custom. NOS purge everything chrome and clear covers

YOU CAN VIEW THE VIDEO AND THE REST OF THE PHOTO'S HERE

Last edited by busaking : 04-03-2009 at 11:44 AM.
busaking is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-03-2009, 08:52 AM   #2
pdad13
Founding Member

Let me start by saying thanks for the spam.

Now, I have a few questions. First, how does one "walk it like a motorbike." I'm confused since motorbikes are usually self-propelled. I assume that maybe it has something to do with the fake 25mph street racing scene where the two riders were wobbling around like toddlers on big wheels, but they didn't seem to be walking at all. Please clarify.

Second, since I was immediately drawn to this thread by your colorful use of the adjective "INSANE" (all caps was a nice touch, by the way), I'm wondering why you didn't choose the wildly popular "SICK!!!" or even "HAWT!!!!" Imagine if you had used all three. This might have been the thread of the century.

Third, how does one become the Busaking? I assume you come from a long line of Busa monarchy. Is there a House of Busa? Was your father a Busaking also? Or is this a self-appointed title, supported by your subjects (and hip hop hoochie video chicks), much like Napoleon appointing himself Emperor?

Fourth, what is this "INSANE" Busa actually good for? I admire the work that went into it, but it seems like a lot of effort for a bike that will mostly travel by trailer and make occasional trips under its own NOS-enhanced power to various parking lots and burger joints. Perhaps that's the point, eh? And it's a good thing, too, because the long swingarm and ridiculously fat rear tire will propbably make riding it on anything but an arrow-straight road, um, an adventure. Of course, one could take it to the drag strip, but that would get the chrome everything all icky, so that's probably out of the question.

I know that, being a king and all, you're probably very busy. But if you could take a few moments out from ruling Busaland to answer these, and I'm sure, the other members' questions, I'd truly appreciate it, Your Highness.
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:14 AM   #3
12er
Founding Member

Insane is right, insane waste of money. Then again my total failure to appreciate "Art" also frustrates my wife with her museum memberships and my absolute lack of desire to go.
12er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:21 AM   #4
seruzawa
The Toad

Oh, jeez. Chill out guys. It's not my cup of meat but I respect anyone who puts so much of his soul into a project like this.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:45 AM   #5
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Pretty much. If it floats his boat, good for him. It ain't my cup of tea, but I do like seeing what others are doing out there.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:06 AM   #6
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Nothin' I ain't never seen on a Harley.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:23 AM   #7
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

I'm surprised to see so much corrosion on the motorcycle. A good scrubbing with steel wool and WD-40 will get that out.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:39 AM   #8
pdad13
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Oh, jeez. Chill out guys. It's not my cup of meat but I respect anyone who puts so much of his soul into a project like this.
Oh, I'm just cranky today. Thinly-veiled spam that links to dopey, cliched urban motorcycle culture silliness wears on me.

Now, if he actually posted a pic of a cup of meat, I might be more interested.

Although, "Red Rider" will probably show up and proclaim this thing as his 379th "next bike."

Last edited by pdad13 : 04-03-2009 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Sinusitus
pdad13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:42 AM   #9
busaking
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdad13 View Post
Oh, I'm just cranky today. Thinly-veiled spam that links to dopey, cliched urban motorcycle culture silliness wears on me.

Now, if he actually posted a pic of a cup of meat, I might be more interested.

Although, "Red Rider" will probably show up and proclaim this thing as his 379th "next bike."

Here's your cup

busaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:05 PM   #10
12er
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by busaking View Post
Here's your cup

Damn that looks tasty and right before lunch even.
12er is offline   Reply With Quote