Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2009, 12:32 PM   #31
Buzglyd
Founding Member
 
Buzglyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,913
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Bet you have had a shyt eatin grin ever since your buddy is back, eh Buz?
I"m gonna try to keep him from going mental for a while. We need him around a little longer so the explosion will be even bigger.

The North Koreans might want to take some notes.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-26-2009, 12:40 PM   #32
RedRaider
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
I"m gonna try to keep him from going mental for a while. We need him around a little longer so the explosion will be even bigger.

The North Koreans might want to take some notes.
Don't worry Buz together we can make the most of what little time I have left
(soap opera music)
I thought you sold your Brutale? Thats a pretty bike.

Last edited by RedRaider : 03-26-2009 at 01:07 PM.
RedRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:56 PM   #33
Buzglyd
Founding Member
 
Buzglyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,913
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider View Post
Don't worry Buz together we can make the most of what little time I have left
(soap opera music)
I thought you sold your Brutale? Thats a pretty bike.
I did. I was just too lazy to refer to past and present bikes. The GT1000 is fun and LOUD!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:30 PM   #34
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider View Post
LOL I have ridden a Monster and a 999. If you have a horse you are going to shovel some manure. Unless you are one of these pretty folks Google Image Result for http://www.theequinest.com/images/gisele-horse.jpg
Well, at least she's found someone to Satisfy her..........

I'm beginning to believe that you're actually a Woman trying to pass herself off as a really creepy guy, socko.
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...

Last edited by The_AirHawk : 03-26-2009 at 02:33 PM.
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:43 PM   #35
giganto
Registered Member
 
giganto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 159
Default wheres the wee one..

Awesome.
As Ace asked tho- what about a naked 8?
That would top my list to purchase new- as an engine bigger than 675.
Moto lust!
giganto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:17 PM   #36
streetfighter s
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3
Default

what about the Ducati people? did you get to meet the devellopment team? Enginneers, designers, test riders? what did they had to say beside the marketting mumbo jumbo?
streetfighter s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:33 PM   #37
Kevin_Duke
Motorcycle.com Staff

 
Kevin_Duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,087
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetfighter s View Post
what about the Ducati people? did you get to meet the devellopment team? Enginneers, designers, test riders? what did they had to say beside the marketting mumbo jumbo?
Did you read the article? There are a couple of quotes from the bike's designer.

One other interesting note: MotoGP test rider, Vitto Guareschi (also quoted in my article) says that 80% of his duties as test rider center around the D16's electronics. Also, he says the new carbon-framed Desmo is much easier to ride than the old bike. Rossi might have his work cut out for him to retain his title.
Kevin_Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 06:09 PM   #38
Kevin_Duke
Motorcycle.com Staff

 
Kevin_Duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,087
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by giganto View Post
Awesome.
As Ace asked tho- what about a naked 8?
That would top my list to purchase new- as an engine bigger than 675.
Moto lust!
Scroll up about 20 posts...
Kevin_Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:49 PM   #39
TwoTwenty
Founding Member
 
TwoTwenty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: N.Y. USA
Posts: 13
Default

Pretty.....and it's red! 15k is beyond my means though.
Think i'd opt for a Street Triple.
__________________
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
TwoTwenty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 08:40 PM   #40
Buzglyd
Founding Member
 
Buzglyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,913
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
Well, at least she's found someone to Satisfy her..........

I'm beginning to believe that you're actually a Woman trying to pass herself off as a really creepy guy, socko.
Yeah well the Googler is here and a moderator is missing. Do the math.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off