Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   2009 BMW K1300S Review (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/11147-2009-bmw-k1300s-review.html)

Administrator 03-18-2009 02:11 PM

2009 BMW K1300S Review

Original Article:
2009 BMW K1300S Review

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2009 BMW K1300S Review in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

acecycleins 03-18-2009 02:24 PM

A Gentleman's Sportbike. BWM's Sportgeezer. I like 'em. Can't wait until 2020 when it fits my budget.

Buzglyd 03-18-2009 02:27 PM

Pete, there's probably not a BMW rider on earth that is anywhere near 155 lbs.

What are you? A Calvin Klein model? Mix in a sandwich, bro.

longride 03-18-2009 03:07 PM

Pretty nice bike. The price is a bit up there, but overall I like it. Hopefully BMW irons out the little bugs.

Pete_Brissette 03-18-2009 03:39 PM

What ya say?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 207628)
Pete, there's probably not a BMW rider on earth that is anywhere near 155 lbs.

What are you? A Calvin Klein model? Mix in a sandwich, bro.

I'm sorry, say what? The noise from opening a full calorie beer drown out yer comment. :p

acecycleins 03-18-2009 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete_Brissette (Post 207633)
I'm sorry, say what? The noise from opening a full calorie beer drown out yer comment. :p

Man can live on beer alone? I guess it has many of your standard food groups represented, but damn you are almost an entire person lighter than me. Next time your in N GA let me know and we'll fill you with Fried Chicken, Mac n Cheeze, and greens. Hell, you'll go home 10 pounds heavier after just one meal.

giganto 03-18-2009 04:37 PM

rarely seen..

The base modern model makes nests on the ground, and marks territory a number of ways- typically breaking off branches along its rout with the easy strength of its maturing luggage brackets/cases.
But so many eye-witnesses cant all be hoax and forgery- many are on record from active millitary and law enforcement with reputations to lose.
Like a growing number of scientists around the world, i for one carefully study the pertenent/scientific residue of these elusive base models, and..
..i believe they exist.

Nice bike.
Many say its actual shaggy wet weight(for its massive mature size) is closer to 600lbs.

Buzglyd 03-18-2009 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete_Brissette (Post 207633)

You'll never catch a light beer in my hands laddy. Light beer is for fat guys.

acecycleins 03-18-2009 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 207642)
You'll never catch a light beer in my hands laddy. Light beer is for fat guys.

I'm a fat guy that typically drinks Sam Adams (any flavor, but I like the wheats) or Sweet-water 420 (stoopid filter). If you catch me with a lite beer it's because someone handed me a free one. When I'm out and slumming at the dive bars I drink PBR. 'Cause real men can handle Milwakee piss water.

Pete_Brissette 03-18-2009 06:34 PM

Blech!

Quote:

Originally Posted by acecycleins (Post 207644)
I'm a fat guy that typically drinks Sam Adams (any flavor, but I like the wheats) or Sweet-water 420 (stoopid filter). If you catch me with a lite beer it's because someone handed me a free one. When I'm out and slumming at the dive bars I drink PBR. 'Cause real men can handle Milwakee piss water.

Then count me a girly-mon, 'cause my body rejects such things after only a couple, not from intoxication, but purely like a foreign substance that must be purged. Bring me a vodka dirty martini any time, and I'll ascend back to manliness...