Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 02-22-2009, 12:33 PM   #31
newagetwotone
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post
I don't understand what kind of "slidding" you are talking about. Power slides? Rolling burnouts? These are 20 hp lawnmovers for gossakes, with sticky street tires and a fat bastard of a motojournalist on top. There is not going to be much slidding and if there is, its soon not going to look pretty.

- cruiz-euro
You really are a rude b@stard aren't you?
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-22-2009, 02:00 PM   #32
Dr_Sprocket
Founding Member

Quote:
I don't understand what kind of "slidding" you are talking about. Power slides? Rolling burnouts? These are 20 hp lawnmovers for gossakes, with sticky street tires and a fat bastard of a motojournalist on top. There is not going to be much slidding and if there is, its soon not going to look pretty.

- cruiz-euro
For the record, neither Pete nor Danger can be classified as "fat". Now, Señor Alexander, on the other hand...
Old 02-23-2009, 06:18 AM   #33
ViciousVulcan
Registered Member

Default Honda CRF230M

For the IDIOT...you know who you are...I saw no sorry I read the line about the Honda but in fairness to the class all related bikes should be judged equally even if off by only 20cc due to Honda not having a 250 in that model. Yes it might have been dwarfed like your brain but at least the smart readers would have takin that into concederation within the review.

For the other Guy...They are available at Powerhouse dealers, well mine has one anyway.
ViciousVulcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 06:48 AM   #34
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:

- cruiz-euro

If you lean any size bike over far enough it'll slide, In fact Doug is sliding one on the cover of the Wr250x brochure? Backin it in, hell of lawnmower?
Old 02-23-2009, 08:11 AM   #35
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetwotone View Post
You really are a rude b@stard aren't you?
He's just drunk all the time.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:18 AM   #36
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Quote:

- cruiz-euro
1,351 stupid posts and counting. I think we should all chip in and buy you a shirt that reflects your intellect, skills, and experience:

BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:10 AM   #37
newagetwotone
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousVulcan View Post
For the IDIOT...you know who you are...I saw no sorry I read the line about the Honda but in fairness to the class all related bikes should be judged equally even if off by only 20cc due to Honda not having a 250 in that model. Yes it might have been dwarfed like your brain but at least the smart readers would have takin that into concederation within the review.

For the other Guy...They are available at Powerhouse dealers, well mine has one anyway.

Well may-b u should geet a edumacation an learn that thar readin and peoples wouldnt not point out the obvious to you. Not to mention you come on here criticize these guys for the reviews with out reading it. Oh wait, you said you did, i guess you just skipped that little paragraph about the honda, which, 20ccs or not STILL makes ten less horsepower than the others....

'xcuse me while i's go and figures out how ta works that thar macrowav cause i'ms a idiot. yuck yuck
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:49 AM   #38
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousVulcan View Post
You do realize that journalists don't buy the bike when they review them. They get them from the manufacturer.

Calm down and unclench.

And you kind of come off as someone who sells Hondas and is upset it wasn't reviewed in the comparo.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:22 AM   #39
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningBAR View Post
You do realize that journalists don't buy the bike when they review them. They get them from the manufacturer.

Calm down and unclench.

And you kind of come off as someone who sells Hondas and is upset it wasn't reviewed in the comparo.
If I sold Hondas I'd be really p!ssed if they put it in the comparo.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:40 AM   #40
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
If I sold Hondas I'd be really p!ssed if they put it in the comparo.
Hell, I'd be upset that Honda makes me sell their lame cruiser line, a $15,000 680cc scooter, and that any models that had a strong following were either dropped or let them run long in the tooth.

You notice every year a press release is sent out stating that "Big Things Are Expected From Honda". Yet it never happens?